Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Store - OPEN - with specials!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The XRU Store has reopened!

With all the chaos going on in RL, I was having a hard time actually getting orders out the door so I decided to close the store for a week or so until things kind of got back to "normal." Now that the schedule is starting to somewhat fall back into a predictable routine (of sorts) I have reopened the store and have even put up a couple of specials!

For a limited time only White XXX Shirts will be available for $20.00 and 2008 Calendars are on sale for just $9.99!
Thanks to everyone for continuing to support the site and the products! It's just about time for a short sleeved shirt run... :biggrin::rock: [Click here to visit the XRU Store]

Attachments

• news.xru.store.reopen.gif
    news.xru.store.reopen.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 604

Grumpy

Reaction score
Was wondering about that. Got me some long sleeve and sticker. Can't wait to install them.

PascoX

Reaction score
Hopefully that's soon, please ! I can't wait to get a short sleeved one.

pacos xr

Reaction score
is it possible to order an old xru shirt? wats the shippin on shirts n stickers?

MsXrunner420

Reaction score
Xru Products For Girls????

I know i asked a while back, But i think you have enough girls here to get us some tank tops with the XRU logo?? I would ROCK THAT! Im SURE they would too..

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know i asked a while back, But i think you have enough girls here to get us some tank tops with the XRU logo?? I would ROCK THAT! Im SURE they would too..

Yup yup. It's already in my plans. When I do the XRU S/S tees there will be a short run of ladies tanks as well. :top:

is it possible to order an old xru shirt? wats the shippin on shirts n stickers?

Negative. All of the old shirts are gone and will not be reprinted. Although, the new 2008 edition S/S shirt should be out around June.

05xrunnerpias1

Reaction score
New X-runner In Town

Hey everyone... Just moved to the beach from richmond.. I have an 05 x-runner (black).. Looking to meet up sometime with you all down here. Thanks for the invite MATT...

My name is Matt as well.. thanks again

Matt Dobbs
Play It Again Sports
Store Manager
2720 N. Mall Drive
Virginia Beach, Va 23452

ntinhri

Reaction score
welcome, Look foward to hanging out with the va beach crew!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hey everyone... Just moved to the beach from richmond.. I have an 05 x-runner (black).. Looking to meet up sometime with you all down here. Thanks for the invite MATT...

My name is Matt as well.. thanks again

Matt Dobbs
Play It Again Sports
Store Manager
2720 N. Mall Drive
Virginia Beach, Va 23452

Welcome to XRU, you should start a new thread in the "I just got my X-Runner" section of the forum to properly introduce yourself to XRU. :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick update on pending orders --- obviously my being sick has put things on hold. As soon as I've rebounded shipping will resume. I was out of work today after fighting a fever last night / first half of today. Just wanted to give an update for those that have purchased through the store.

Top Bottom