Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Store Re-Opens... WITH A SALE!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The XRU Online Store is has re-opened for business! With a 15% off sale!!!
(click here to visit the XRU store)

As I pretty much expected, moving the online store was the biggest pain of the server move. But I finally think that I have everything back up and running as it was. And to thank everyone for their patience during the move, and for their continued support of the site --- I'm running a short 15% off sale! That's 15% off everything in the store (with the exception of XRU posters).

If anyone runs into problems with the store, please let me know. Oh, and party on Garth! :rock: Diddily-do,
Diddily-do, Diddily-do......

Attachments

• news.15.SALE.gif
    news.15.SALE.gif
    20 KB · Views: 182

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Think this calls for another shirt order.:biggrin:

NITRAM-X

Reaction score
just ordered a new t-shirt, thanks alot klint. u rock:rock:

midwest_X/Z

Reaction score
Nice K2 way to be on top of things. orders some shirts and a sticker a lill over an hour ago got an e-mail that is ready to ship. Just want to say thanks.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks.

No problem! And unless I SERIOUSLY oversleep in the morning (which my 16 month old son will most definitely prevent), these will go out in the mail tomorrow. T-shirts always ship priority mail so you should get them Tuesday. Stickers almost always ship in a stiffened first class envelope - so that may take another day or two. :top:

Thank you for supporting the site!!!

Top Bottom