Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xrunner pacific northwest meet? Cruise?

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
what dates guys? what could work? and lets get some more voices in here. i know some of you are reading this and not posting. :smile:

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I'm reading and posting, right now it's hard for me to commit to a date in February, but Feb 12 -28 is the winter olympics in Vancouver, I'm not 100% certain what i'm going to do while that's happening..

Portland is a 7-8 hour drive from Vancouver, B.C. including regular Seattle traffic, 6hrs with no Traffic in between Seattle to Tacoma to Olympia. (Border wait times not included)

I usually stay @ Motel 6 in Lake Oswego/Tigard, Or, aprox 5 miles south of Portland and off the I-5, they have low rates. Once it gets closer to that time I can see what my schedule is going to be like.

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
understandable with the olympics pablo. we could always shoot for march? weather will be nicer and dryer. what does everyone think?

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
im in afghanistan right now but i should be home late feb early march. i would be down for a meet and cruise. the only catch is im coming home on r&r at that time because my son is due march 10th. taking him to his first meet/cruise while hes a brand spankin newborn would be bad a** but i dont know how the girlfriend would feel about it though. but if i was home and you guys did it before he was born im in for sure

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
How about Feb 26-28? The 26th is a Friday through Sunday the 28th?

My terminal leave starts the 23rd so I can plan and organize the event. We can call it

TRACK X-FEST PAC NORTHWEST!

Get it? It rhymes and it's at Portland Raceway. :p

PLEASE lets actually get this going. We're all too far away to actually attend a real X-Fest and I desperately want to meet some of you guys and have some fun.

Lets start a list, I'll make some calls to some hotels today. If we can get enough people maybe we can get some sponsors for the event for prizes and stuff!

1. RJDoute

RJDoute

Reaction score
Good luck. That one was hell to organize and still wasn't a huge turnout. Once again big thanks to the North Cali crew for showing up and hanging out. :)

Start up a thread and get it going Schiz! If I were still out there I'd go.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Good luck. That one was hell to organize and still wasn't a huge turnout. Once again big thanks to the North Cali crew for showing up and hanging out. :)

No doubt bro. That was cool of you to do it too:top:

There is absolutely NO X-RUNNER SCENE in this whole area. I am not oganized enough to do it, thats for sure. I was always hoping someone else would do it, but there hasnt been anything going on. And in the off chance that something DOES happen, i am at work:thumpdown:

eman41

Reaction score
Hey ,
I mate you a few weeks ago I have the 06 black xr l;ike yours. has the meet already happen

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Hey ,
I mate you a few weeks ago I have the 06 black xr l;ike yours. has the meet already happen

Huh? Who are you talking about? I was thinking you were talking to me, but my truck is blue! And no, i dont think any meet has happened. Not for quite some time:thumpdown:

schiz1994

Reaction score

:( haha let me get some of my mods going... then i will get a meet thread.wheres a good happy medium? im way far north.. but i know theres a few guys in seattle. and oregon. but we couldnt have it at my house because im way too far north for most and its not my house haha its my mommys

Huh? Who are you talking about? I was thinking you were talking to me, but my truck is blue! And no, i dont think any meet has happened. Not for quite some time:thumpdown:

hey im gonna try to make something happen... maybe next summer. because to organize it takes time and i have school... so yeah unless someone wants to organize one on the weekend.:crinklehair:

Last edited:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Fine you guys want a meet but dont want to organize it. Then here it is http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=38914 . From cali to canada why dont we try to make this the biggest meet on the west coast? It really would be Epic to overwhelm them with an XR turnout. cmon guys you have to want it to make it happen.

I mean hell Im driving out to Nebraska for Autocross nationals, why cant anyone else make a drive with plenty of notice?

RJDoute

Reaction score
The north cali crew made a hellova drive. Personally I'm not driving from Detroit to that :p

RJDoute

Reaction score
Well that settles it doesn't it? I'm on my way.

To Calgary. Not WA. **** WA. I want Crista.

Err, Calgary. I want Calgary. Hard.

cough

Ryan

Top Bottom