Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xrunner Wheels

lobody94

Reaction score
looking to get some, anyone have some they want to part with? With or without tire let me know what you have.

XRobber

Reaction score
YESSS!!!! YOU GONNA do what I think??????? That will look AWESOME
If I had some extra I would give them to you for free just to see them mounted.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
WHY ALL THE SUSPENSE IN THESE POSTS. HAVE YOU TAKEN UP DRAMA ROB?:biggrin:

XRobber

Reaction score
lol
Lobody has the custom Doublecab SRunner from CT. Obviously he is looking for a set of X wheels for it...
I think it would looks Awesome. If i had extra, I would give them to him.

lobody94

Reaction score
Thanks Rob,

Yeah I do the Double Cab SRunner from CT and the XR wheels are what I would like to put on it. So if anyone finds some or has some let me know

Thanks

108453906-M.jpg

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What are you looking to pay for a set? I've been thinking about parting with mine and if the price were right, we might be able to work something out.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Lobody: X Wheels : Come Get Em!

looking to get some, anyone have some they want to part with? With or without tire let me know what you have.
GOT FOUR DOIN NOTHIN IN STORAGE . ONE HAS MINOR CURB RASH WILL LET GO FOR 295.00. YOU PAY THE SHIP. LUGS CAPS ARE PERFECT & INCLUDED!:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
GOT FOUR DOIN NOTHIN IN STORAGE . ONE HAS MINOR CURB RASH WILL LET GO FOR 295.00. YOU PAY THE SHIP. LUGS CAPS ARE PERFECT & INCLUDED!:top:

I can't beat that price.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
I can't beat that price.
THE SET THAT HAVE BEEN WIDENED I PAYED 350.00 BEFORE I HAD THEM WIDENED FOR ANOTHER 175.00 A POP. PLUS SHIPPING TO & FROM MICH FROM FLORIDA.:top:

lobody94

Reaction score

Can you get me a quote on shipping to 45044 and maybe a picture of the rash? if the wheels were to be powder coated is the rash deep enough that it can be sanded out?

thanks

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Can you get me a quote on shipping to 45044 and maybe a picture of the rash? if the wheels were to be powder coated is the rash deep enough that it can be sanded out?

thanks
THINK BY YOU TAG YOUR IN OHIO? SHOULD BE LESS THAN 100.00. THE RASH MAYBE ALBLE TO BE SANDED OUT NOT SURE .WILL TAKE PICS IN A.M AND POST EM FOR YA.:top: YEAH COULD USE THE CASH FOR A SECRET PROJECT !! HA HA rob DRAMA QUEEN!!:laugh:

REG CAB X

Reaction score
lol
Lobody has the custom Doublecab SRunner from CT. Obviously he is looking for a set of X wheels for it...
I think it would looks Awesome. If i had extra, I would give them to him.

Sell him yours and buy my wheels .

lobody94 don't forget you need to bore out the hub to fit the older trucks.

nxrunner

Reaction score
I cant wait to see your truck lobody 94. Thats going to be sick looking.:top:

slammeddubcab.jpg
[/IMG]

morcheez

Reaction score
295.00???? what is this walmart or something...why not 300 :dontknow:

REG CAB X

Reaction score
I cant wait to see your truck lobody 94. Thats going to be sick looking.:top:

slammeddubcab.jpg
[/IMG]

Sweet truck but why shave the rear doors and not the front. That is like the amish only shaving their mustache but not their beard. Just doesn't make since to me.:stupid:

morcheez

Reaction score
probably just so he never gets locked out...had shaved handles on my sonoma and i was always afraid they wouldnt open...always did open though...im glad to have door handles on the x

Top Bottom