Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRUNNER

46&2_X

Reaction score
So Hooters in Tacoma WA, at 1:00 on Sunday 1-25-2009
How many are going to show, can we get a count going.
I hope DJROUte will be there it damn close for him right.

1.Tecari
2.46&2_X (Rob)

I'll try my best. I have a memorial service to attend Saturday in Port Angeles. It all depends on if I get back here that night or not.

tecari

Reaction score
this is not looking to good we need more guys or its just a waste of time.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
So Hooters in Tacoma WA, at 1:00 on Sunday 1-25-2009
How many are going to show, can we get a count going.
I hope DJROUte will be there it damn close for him right.

1.Tecari
2.46&2_X (Rob)
3.BlueBlazeRacer

ill call ryan later today and see if he is going

randy

Reaction score
I think someone should put a notice on the main page. Mabey this thread is too hard to find for some people. (and include a pic of a Hooter Girl)!:smile:

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
LOL!!!! hahaha the 25th. Damn! F@K! I'm heading to the sand box on the 24th. Sorry I havent been online. I havent had internet for a while.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Sunday is no good for me, I fly out Sunday morning at 4:30 AM.. bleh. Saturday maybe? :dontknow: I have to drop my wife off at the Airport around 11 AM or noon, but after that perhaps?

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
looks like the PSTOC crowd is going to Kinds wok in puyallup at 1 on sunday. I was going to post telling them about us but they locked the thread allready

ryan whats your myspace dude

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I don't have one man, too much drama in that myspace stuff. :biggrin:

tecari

Reaction score
so this is looking pretty lame, thats may be the only x in wash state, I dont know if we should still keep trying or just call it off.

nuthing damn wash is dead with the X

Last edited:

46&2_X

Reaction score
so this is looking pretty lame, thats may be the only x in wash state, I dont know if we should still keep trying or just call it off.

nuthing damn wash is dead with the X

Always seems to happen up here.... One time I met 2 other people after work in the Home Depot Parking lot :laugh:.

Other than that.... :thumpdown:.

randy

Reaction score
X-RUNNER GROUP....TOYOTA GROUP....THE MORE THE MERRIER...I WILL B THERE REGARDLESS. hOPE TO SEE SOME AWESOME MODS!!! BTW...MY SON JUST GRADUATED FROM TOYOTA UAW IN SALT LAKE CITY. LETS SHOW HIM WHAT WE GOT! ANYONE?...

46&2_X

Reaction score
X-RUNNER GROUP....TOYOTA GROUP....THE MORE THE MERRIER...I WILL B THERE REGARDLESS. hOPE TO SEE SOME AWESOME MODS!!! BTW...MY SON JUST GRADUATED FROM TOYOTA UAW IN SALT LAKE CITY. LETS SHOW HIM WHAT WE GOT! ANYONE?...

Congrats!

Tell him to come up to my house, :top:. I got a 22RE that needs a good tune up lol.

I've not had the time to do it.... hehehehe.

tecari

Reaction score
Randy where abouts do you live. I in live in the renton highlands. An X in the same town same year and color. wow nice

randy

Reaction score
Congrats!

Tell him to come up to my house, :top:. I got a 22RE that needs a good tune up lol.

I've not had the time to do it.... hehehehe.
LOL!!! i GAVE HIM MY OLD 87 4RUNNER...HES JUST NOW LEARNING THE VALUE OF A REBUILT 22RE!! NEXT WEEK, A BRAKE JOB TUTORIAL. EVEN THO HE'S ASE CERTIFIED. NOT BAD FOR A 19 YR OLD!!

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOK!:stupid:

Last edited:
Top Bottom