Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Xtreme Kreations Group Buy**

Hitman

Reaction score
OK everyone got the :top: to post this Thanks Klint

So Here it is I emailed Jim about a Group buy for these door panels here was his reply back:

i dont have any currently in stock. i usually only make 2 or 3 batches of these a year and they are always gone as soon as i make them. i have done a group buy with these once before. if you can come up with say 7 or more people then the best i can do is knock $50 off which brings them to 425 a set. shipping on these is usually $50. its really not much but its the best i can do on them. to get the group buy you will need to have each person call me with their name, address, shipping and payment info. once i have 7 or more people i will begin making them. they will be done in one big bunch and will all ship at the same time. to complete 7-10 sets will take aprox 2.5-3 weeks. let me know what you decide to do.

This is How it stands so far now I know we have vendors here in XRU so I talked to Klint and if any vendor wants to help in this and discuss with Jim about a further discount then its all good. If we can get more people than we can possibly get a better discount.

For those who wondered when another group buy was going to come here it is!!!!!!:rock:

IMAG006A.JPG

Lets get this Going!!!

Last edited:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
finally, how easy is the install if you do it yourself????

Hitman

Reaction score
when is the deadline? just when he gets 7?

Pretty Much but I know not everyone gots the cash right now since the holidays and stuff. But if there is more interest I will keep Jim updated :top: until we reach a difinite number.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Yeah, my headers have priority, but maybe I can talk the wifey to go halfsees with me on the door panels. I'll let you know man. thanx

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Getting on the deal I see Sean :laugh:

We've been battling for a set of these for months, lol. You knew I wouldn't even hesitate on this one. I knew you were good for something more than BHLM write-ups and blinding people with your headlights. :laugh:

I was honestly considering just saying fcuk it and ordering some, but that wouldn't have been for another couple months. Ah well, I once again succumb to the almighty power of the plastic :rolleyez:

On a side note: What ever happened with the Batman emblem you wanted to get?

Hitman

Reaction score
We've been battling for a set of these for months, lol. You knew I wouldn't even hesitate on this one. I knew you were good for something more than BHLM write-ups and blinding people with your headlights. :laugh:

I was honestly considering just saying fcuk it and ordering some, but that wouldn't have been for another couple months. Ah well, I once again succumb to the almighty power of the plastic :rolleyez:

On a side note: What ever happened with the Batman emblem you wanted to get?

HAHA of course and the BHLM is just the begining theres more wirte-ups that need step by step pictures :laugh:

But yeah your not the only one who ends up defeated by the plastic but just look at it this way its for a Great cause :wink:

I did buy the Batman Emblem its the Original symbol im just debating wether to get a Mesh Grill or Billet Grill to put it on, any suggestions :dontknow:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
HAHA of course and the BHLM is just the begining theres more wirte-ups that need step by step pictures :laugh:

But yeah your not the only one who ends up defeated by the plastic but just look at it this way its for a Great cause :wink:

I did buy the Batman Emblem its the Original symbol im just debating wether to get a Mesh Grill or Billet Grill to put it on, any suggestions :dontknow:

I'm partial to mesh, but that's personal preference. On the billet grille, it might be harder to add the emblem and make it look right unless it's just sitting on top. I'd prefer to cut around it and have it recessed on a billet. On a mesh grille, all you'd need to do is make a backplate and secure it through the holes in the mesh.

CBRBob

Reaction score
I have these and they are very good. Take your time on the install and the fit is almost factory.

wshsbears

Reaction score
as far as the install, u have to cut part of ur interior of ur door (sheet metal) a cut-off tool or dremel will do and u have to cut the door panel which isn't too bad.. fun install though!

thunderkat1

Reaction score
1. Hitman
2. CursedRacing
3. TitanRattler813
4. thunderkat1

I am so in on this one, I love this site, I find information, play games, and SAVE money... while spending it! :rock:

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I guess shipping will be more expensive for me though...as usual :thumpdown:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
I already had a SubXclosure, if i end up getting these too, and had some high performance comp speakers, with the Avid D3 that I want. Man, its gonna be sweet, my mouth is watering. Good thing its tax season and i'm about to reenlist and get a fat bonus, as soon as the pres signs that damn bill and unfreezes it.

Top Bottom