Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xtreme kreations panels

Dirty

Reaction score
ive had these sitting for a while and its time they go. id like to see them go for 300 but if someone comes close enough or has something they would trade then we will talk. but here they are. mint.
photo5.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

rich017

Reaction score
Someone should snag these because there have been a few members wanting some recently.

I used to have these in my X and they were awesome.

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 183

x20Runner05

Reaction score
are rthese not used cuz i dont see hole cut for speakers

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam I want them but don't have an extra 3 laying around! Let me know if u don't sell them right away! Maybe we can figure something out!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
are rthese not used cuz i dont see hole cut for speakers

Correct. That is the way they come you have to cut your own hole for the sub. :top:

I have had them in my truck for quite some time now and really like them. You're not going to get extreme thump out of them, but a couple nice 10's in the back are enough for me. Plus you lose no space in the back seat.

One tip for anyone installing them is line the door and the back of the enclosure with a good sound deadener and you shouldn't have any issues with excess vibration.

Dirty

Reaction score
yea theyre untouched. you have to drill your own holes. but its an easy install.

i just ended up going with the subX box for more simplicity.

rich017

Reaction score
I had 2 10" Rockford Fosgate HX2's in mine and they were 500rms each. They hit really hard.

2 of the new Memphis shallow mount subs would be PERFECT for these. They are also like 600rms each

teamben158

Reaction score
Damn it!

I really want a set of these, but unfortunately, my truck already had the JL audio stealth box in it.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
BUMP for a great deal, these were 750 new and these look BRAND NEW, currently have them installed and they hit pretty good :top:. I get ALOT of complements on them and like blackxrunner said no lose of space.

Top Bottom