xxi performance

Discussion in 'XII Performance' started by itsmeehteo, Feb 13, 2018.

1. itsmeehteo

itsmeehteo Member

hi are you guys still active been trying to reach you ordered shocks about a week ago called and texted but no response, i just need a confirmation you guys have shipped need these shocks bad

BondXII likes this.
  2. Kevin S.

Kevin S. Member

same thing happened to me. Did you get in touch with them via facebook? I had good luck getting a hold of buck there.

try here
    https://www.facebook.com/BondXII

and here
    https://www.facebook.com/XII-Performance-LLC-101967373239320/

Buck and his wife (i'm pretty sure it's his wife?) are great people and will respond it just takes them a while. They are doing this business on the side - busy with life and what not.

Good luck. I got my qa1 shocks after about a month or so.

3. BondXII

BondXII Well-Known Member

I checked our site and email. I do not see any outstanding shock orders. What’s you “real” name so i can search for it?

4. itsmeehteo

itsmeehteo Member

my name is quang tran shipping is to jersey i ordered 2 shocks totalling 627 with shipping paid via paypal, please let me know if order is recieved and processed i havent recieved and email or confirmation and running on blown rear shocks. i dont mean to be a pain, just wanted to know when they will arrive

5. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Sounds like you ordered 2 pairs, lol

6. itsmeehteo

itsmeehteo Member

Lol i think i did too i was like single adjustable shock, hmmm i need 2, i guess i did get 2 pairs darn

BondXII likes this.
  7. BondXII

Found it. They are per pair, not each. Maybe we need to raise the price if people are willing to pay that much for “a pair”. LOL

They will ship out tomorrow and you’ll be refunded the other pair you paid for (and shipping difference). We’ll email you the tracking number as soon as we get it. Sorry for the mixup.

8. 06redtaco

06redtaco New Member

I ordered a performance drop kit from them over a year ago but they were on back order on the leaf springs so they sent me blocks to lower the truck in the mean time & till this day I haven’t received them. I’m never buying anything of them again

9. 06redtaco

06redtaco New Member

I’m also gong to contact PayPal & see if they can help me get my money back I’m tired of them @xiiperformance always promising that they’re going to send them out and never do

10. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Good luck finding another place to get the parts you want. Those leafs are a very low quantity item and they've been having trouble finding someone willing to make them. Not to mention this is a really small side business.....but you're entitled to your opinion

11. 06redtaco

06redtaco New Member

Thanks & im not to interested in looking elsewhere it just does

12. 06redtaco

06redtaco New Member

Get to me that I’ve been waiting for almost two years now it will be in July & the price difference from & street drop kit which is what I practically got to their performance drop kit there’s a big difference on cash I’d wish if they don’t have them they’d just refund me some of the money instead & then I’ll try ordering them again whenever they find somebody to make them again

13. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Have you had a conversation with them other than a FB message or an email? Things fall through the cracks sometimes. I don't blame you for being upset but there sounds like a communication issue here.

14. 06redtaco

06redtaco New Member

Only thru the phone but last time I spoke to Amy she asked me to text her my address so she can ship them out but I never got nothing or heard from them again I’m going to try giving them another call back tomorrow.

15. BondXII

I have replied to your private message yesterday. Please respond so we can clear this up.

16. itsmeehteo

itsmeehteo Member

Hi again can you send me the tracking i need these shocks like yesterday, im running dropped so with very little weight its eating away at my well walls

17. BondXII

PM sent