Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yellow Signals

Sykotic336

Reaction score
Well it came out pretty good but havent gotten a chance to set it up on the headlights cause none of the headlights i have are open because i need to gather more materials for the projectors again ( PITA ) anyways here are some pictures of it reflecting with a flashlight going through the flashlight and a regular picture. The pictures dont do it justice ( because was taken with an iphone ) and looks way better in person much more brighter yellow color. Also its a good combination with my foglights since i have yellow fogs and the true drls ( since im running white halogen bulbs ) , Here are the sample pix:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
what did you do spray them hyper yellow?? looks good...i wanna find hyper yellow bulbs but i dont think they make them for our bulb number

Sykotic336

Reaction score
what did you do spray them hyper yellow?? looks good...i wanna find hyper yellow bulbs but i dont think they make them for our bulb number
used krylon stained glass sunshine yellow its pretty badass and i got it for like 8$. I was planning on buying some hyper 3watt led for the signals but its fricken 25$ per and dont know if i wanna spend that much lol but im gunna test out how it looks with my current setup but shouldnt be that bad just if it was a little more whiter in color would look more yellow

on top of that i added a silver/white reflective tape by my xbrace and its pretty killer need to get some night pix with like reflecting against it but looks sick... its those kind or reflectors you see on those big trucks that load crap but instaed of the yellow its silver/white. Need to remove it though and get bigger ones:top:

ill try get some pix tonight and post them up

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice!:top:

I sprayed mine yellow too (as well as the side reflectors)!
866bec86.jpg

With true DTRLs:
334e61de.jpg

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=22122

Last edited:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
right on looks dope now I know how I want it setup but don't know if it'll look good with the projectors and still not convinced about the side prolly leaving them out LOLl

5000XD

Reaction score
Somehow that yellowish looks good. Gives the front more character.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
looks good man! :top:

lemme know when you find some good yellow bulbs. I'm trying to match my 194 and 4157/3157 bulbs to my nokya yellows but can't find any good ones yet, they still come out orange. :thumpdown:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
steve those are sick bro...:top: nice job...

sykotic...can't wait to see the final pictures...

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
BSP06XRU-that DTRL light pic is the sexx!!!

I see you guys saying you sprayed them...but with what and where did u get it?

-Ant.

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Steve, That looks like 2 hot chicks going at it! Noice!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
BSP06XRU-that DTRL light pic is the sexx!!!

I see you guys saying you sprayed them...but with what and where did u get it?

-Ant.
I used the JDM yellow tint spray you can get through ebay (I found a local shop that had it).
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/_Boat-P...w-tint-spray_W0QQ_fxdZ1QQ_ptasZ1QQ_trksidZm39

Sykotic336 used the Krylon Stained Glass spray. I have a can of that too. Got it at my local craft store (Michael's).

Sykotic336: Post up when you finish the project!:top:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
I used the JDM yellow tint spray you can get through ebay (I found a local shop that had it).
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/_Boat-P...w-tint-spray_W0QQ_fxdZ1QQ_ptasZ1QQ_trksidZm39

Sykotic336 used the Krylon Stained Glass spray. I have a can of that too. Got it at my local craft store (Michael's).

Sykotic336: Post up when you finish the project!:top:
yes sir!!! lol you wouldnt happen to know if i can pass safety with it would you? i prolly couldnt down here but i dont know yellow and orange are kind of similar

and holy crap thats expensive must be worth it i guess lol

Top Bottom