Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You guys feeling this little mod?

Do you like this mod?

• Yes I dig it!

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No, try again....

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Custom fuse cover from Coupe painted in camaro inferno orange. Pic below is photoshopped just to be clear.

IMG_2104editedcopy.jpg

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I voted no, only because I want to do that mod, but in a much different manner...:top: The mod is nice but not for me in that form :top:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Lookin' good . . . SpaceMonkey :laugh:
First I was like that look familar, took me a sec to figure out who it was.

T-Man

Reaction score
Looks good. i vote Yes, i dig it!

lvxr

Reaction score
i'd say yeah....since u got an aftermarket battery with some aftermarket terminals...should i get one for my monster battery? lol

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
I voted no, only because I want to do that mod, but in a much different manner...:top: The mod is nice but not for me in that form :top:

Maybe something like this? Care to share your vision sir? :laugh:

s-2240.gif

Lookin' good . . . SpaceMonkey :laugh:
First I was like that look familar, took me a sec to figure out who it was.

Haha, fooled you! Thanks for the vote. :top:

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Sure spacemonkey, ill share....I was planning on dremeling a spare cover, putting a piece of tinted plexiglass under it, with a sealing agent and some led's under there to light it up with the rest of my engine bay lighting i havent bought yet :laugh:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Sure spacemonkey, ill share....I was planning on dremeling a spare cover, putting a piece of tinted plexiglass under it, with a sealing agent and some led's under there to light it up with the rest of my engine bay lighting i havent bought yet :laugh:

I tried that before :biggrin: ... Didn't turn out so well but I used casting resin rather than plexi. This was before all those thin LED strips popped up on oznium :frown:

Murderface

Reaction score
Sorry I just dont get the hi voltage reference:dontknow:

So I would vote No

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I wanna know what those batt terminal covers are and where can i get some. Those are sweet.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I tried that before :biggrin: ... Didn't turn out so well but I used casting resin rather than plexi. This was before all those thin LED strips popped up on oznium :frown:
:laugh: I will do it eventually, but its one of the final mods for the truck...not certainly something on my primary list.

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Sorry I just dont get the hi voltage reference:dontknow:

So I would vote No

Ummm, it's a fuse box and voltage is involved. It's a good conversation piece and adds to the character of the truck but that's just my opinion.

Maybe you should put "boring black box" on yours? Haha...just pulling your leg buddy.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Nice idea bro, Now Donny that would be pointless unless at a car showshow hoodpopped.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Nice idea bro, Now Donny that would be pointless unless at a car showshow hoodpopped.
that was the idea sir....and there is a reason that mod is one of the final mods to possibly be done:crinklehair:

Top Bottom