Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You know you have a bada$$ truck when...

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Or when your trying to hit on a girl but she keeps on looking at your truck and keeps on saying..."What did you say??"

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
LOL...You know your truck is bad ass when a hot chick comes up and asks you if she can play with you stick

Or when your trying to hit on a girl but she keeps on looking at your truck and keeps on saying..."What did you say??"

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
... when you walk into the gas station to buy a monster this morning, and two different customers compliment your truck and ask you what kind it is. I was only in there for about 3 minutes, haha.

indyxr

Reaction score
....your in the interstate going the speed limit and this 07 chevy colorado gets on and sees you and floors it. you can hear his exhaust from way behind him, so i gun it and im ahead looking behind me i see some sparks from underneath his truck and hes having to pull over cause there is WAY too much smoke. i felt bad but i couldnt stop laughing :laugh:

DrEaM MaKeR

Reaction score
....when your your wife makes you get rid of it because it is attracking to much attention from the opposite sex.:frown:

08x

Reaction score
when u got ur system slamming and theres a cop across the road and he just looks at u and doesnt do anything

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
as i stated in my last post...(were all still scratching our heads on how this happened exactly :hmmmm2:)

Attachments

• midsize_photo47f29e09100b0069451124.jpg
    midsize_photo47f29e09100b0069451124.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Correct, thats my girl sitting in my X when it was still all BSP

True, their are a couple girls posing with RR's....but two 5's dont make a 10:smile:

shhh...ur a mut....are you black ..or silver or grey? :laugh:

Yallrun

Reaction score
.......when someone offers you cash money for more then it's worth. :rock:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
lol...somone thats in our crew crashed into a gas pump and hid it from everyone...thats how you know you got a badass truck lol...oh well :hmmmm2:

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
You know you have a bada$$ truck when the car wash guys don't even know how to drive it and just rev that sexy ass motor.

hahaha

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
thug20and20basketball20004.jpg

he is talking about those type of gangsta thuged guys...:laugh:

haha whoa...since when do "thugged out gangstas" drink busch???
:dontknow: haha only super redneck people (or white trash whatever u wanna call it) drink that around here:laugh:

X20RUNNER08

Reaction score
.. when both your dogs wont go near it, cause every time you start her up, it scares the F*UCK out of them..:ahhhhh:

XRUNX

Reaction score
when every bug on the road wants to die on your grill and windshield and will refuse to come off regardless of the wax :laugh:

Top Bottom