Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your driving music?

Tweakbz

Reaction score
So I'm sitting here listening to winamp and contemplating a long drive somewhere scenic with my wife, and one of my favorite songs came on... Hear it on Sirius a lot lately, and it got me thinking, what are some of everyone's favorite songs / music to drive to?
You know... The stuff that makes you want to jam your throttle through the floor and go a million miles an hour! :burnout:
For me, it's mostly rock, metal, that sort. I listen to Sirius #20 Octane almost exclusively, and some of my favorites there are

In This Moment - Beautiful Tragedy .. I recommend this one if you like to go fast :driver:
Fair to Midland - Dance of the Manatee
Five Finger Death Punch - The Bleeding
Atreyu, Killswitch, Chevelle, etc. I guess I like a lot of that 'nu-metal' (if that's what it's called).

So what do my fellow X'ers prefer when out and about?

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Disturbed really get the blood/gas flowing for me :rock:

emo_X

Reaction score
Disturbed really get the blood/gas flowing for me :rock:

lol gas is not a good thing :laugh::laugh::laugh:dont want to ride with u

but i know what ur saying

silverstein

wshsbears

Reaction score
i like most types of music.. i have a big mix on all the time.. my current fave is still linkin park 'what i've done' i just really like the beat and how it sounds in my truck:rock:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
lately i've been listening to my fav band The Starting Line, so its either them, or kill switch... oh and who doesn't love cruising to Guns and Roses Sweet child O' mine??

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I'm pretty much stuck in the 70's, 80's and 90's music. Classic to Alternative rock. I guess now it's considered elevator music to most of you.:biggrin:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
listen to (I cant drive 55) by sammy hagar, because i can drive over 55... haha.... lol.. :laugh:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
usually, when spirited driving ensues, i mute the radio. But seconds before this happens, im usually flipping between channles #20, 21, and 28 on sirius.

gearhead899

Reaction score
i play superstar by saliva like every time im racing someone lol

Natas

Reaction score
Ministry
Tool
Cradle of Filth
NIN
Static X
Combichrist

There's too many to list, but I figured I'd list a couple!:top:

DJmckay

Reaction score
to many to list

well since i am a dj i listen to a WHOLE LOT of music so there is way to much for me to list lol:top:but mostly hip hop and stuff like that, im not really a big fan of people yelling in my ear LOL, so i tend not to listen to metal it just gives me a headache HAHA

Last edited:

Tweakbz

Reaction score
Good stuff :)
Like you Natas I have too many to list as well.... Ministry is cool though!

And Sirius #28 pisses me off.. Everytime I listen it's Jason Ellis :thumpdown: Hard Attack is another good station though. Looks like everyone has similar tastes in one thing or another. Good stuff eh?

Top Bottom