Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your vehicle as it sits now........

R1 Chris

Reaction score
image_zps460c8e26.jpg

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
OH MAN, look who it is....it's been a minute brother. Truck still amazes me every time I see it.

R1 Chris

Reaction score
OH MAN, look who it is....it's been a minute brother. Truck still amazes me every time I see it.

Thanks brotha sorry I have been MIA guys works got me really busy and I'm working on something really big for the truck.. I maybe selling my new motor that I just dropped in.. Hint hint

easts1d3

Reaction score
Thanks brotha sorry I have been MIA guys works got me really busy and I'm working on something really big for the truck.. I maybe selling my new motor that I just dropped in.. Hint hint

Your working on something really big as in a LSX?

rennurx

Reaction score

Selling ur motor huh?

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
my first gen with a little snow and ice this morning

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 123

R1 Chris

Reaction score
Selling ur motor huh?
Yup that's right .. it's not for sale yet but it will be soon .. I am still getting all the parts together for the new motor ..

Your working on something really big as in a LSX?

No it's not a LSX. Not saying anything yet but as you guys have seen in the past I don't half ass anything ..

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I like where this is going Chris. :top:

PS: You have a PM

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
heres my second gen, this is probly the last time it was at my house.
pic was taken almost a month ago

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
IMAG0246.jpg~c200

here she is parked for the winter. the chevy is my dd for the winter.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
You complain about a little frost....wait til I post an update tomorrow :ahhhhh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
It was almost 80 two days ago, this is a very rare occurrence in my parts of AZ, I still drove the X today to work!

GR6RR

Reaction score
the desert, when it's hot it's freakin hot! when it's cold, it's pretty cold! I remember going to grade school in Vegas, waiting for the bus in the morning... oh man was it cold. no snow or anything, but damn chilly. Love it here in SoCal though. November through January was like spring/summer time. It's barely getting a little chilly in February... I wouldn't even call it chilly.. you guys would probably be here in shorts and a tank top while us local would have a coat on.

Top Bottom