2016 X-Runner

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
So we've seen the 2016 Tacoma, and as much as we'd all love to think the X-Runner will make a triumphant return think we all know in our heart of hearts that's not happening. But let's just for fun say what if??? Any good photoshoppers out there wanna take a stab at what it'd look like?

JiNsEiGaNaI

it's only goina take Steve like 5 mins, and that's only cause he not at home at the moment! I hope they don't make a Xrunner! I got mine, I mean how special is the VIP if everyone is in there? plus to me, I don't care for 2012+, and the 2016 is more ugly

XRUNNAH808

I think it's not gonna be called an X-Runner no more, because first from 2001-2004 was the S-Runner. 2005-2015 X-Runner. So it's probably gonna be named different.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
2016%20X-Runner_zpsyjxgubzc.jpg

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Great Photoshop although I am not sold on the new design :dontknow: I must say your are the Photoshop king!

Gadget

You have talent. I do not have a clue how you do that.

Anyway, I will have to admit, I like the looks of that. If they do a new XRunner and it looks like that and I can get an automatic in it, maybe I will have to get another one.

G

Torspd

Staff member
You have talent. I do not have a clue how you do that.

Anyway, I will have to admit, I like the looks of that. If they do a new XRunner and it looks like that and I can get an automatic in it, maybe I will have to get another one.

G

Lower the PreRunner. :crinklehair:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
I think it looks tough as a 6-Lugger! :top:

Since some want it more identifiable as an X-Runner:

2016%20X-Runner%20v2_zpsastmx9bh.jpg

Last edited:

Click

I like the green color you picked out. Wish there were more color choices like that one on the trucks.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
So I was inspired by Steve's photoshopping and got to thinking... what would I want the 2016 X-Runner to possibly look like? I took some inspiration from cars that I think have a popular market and style that could be integrated into a true street truck and this is what I came up with:

2016_XRunner_by_K2_xr-undergroundcom_1.jpg