Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2016 X-Runner

blu xr

Reaction score
steve does amazing work...

maybe toyota will do another x and hopefully introduce an other color...say white or yellow!

would be cool to see one in those colors...

ahem

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen you here in a while... welcome back!

2016%20X-Runner%20White_zpso5mljjcj.jpg

2016%20X-Runner%20Yellow_zps4olz45p8.jpg

Gadget

Reaction score
Yea, it does look good in white.

G

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Killer chop Steve and yes white sand pearl :drool:

xrgilly

Reaction score
Make one out of the 2016 limited I wish Toyota would make a dcab short box xrunner

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Make one out of the 2016 limited I wish Toyota would make a dcab short box xrunner

Little extra weight but i would buy one in a heart beat and I might actually get that to go over with the wife too! I'll call it a dream but you never know, before I knew the first X-Runner purchase, I was looking at buying a Double cab extreme but could find on in a a manual so that was a deal breaker!

blu xr

Reaction score
Haven't seen you here in a while... welcome back!

been very busy the past year...built a new store & a few months after that moved an older store to new & bigger location.

ive come by on occasion to look around, just havent posted much. also, i traded the supra & my ws6 and picked up a 04 350z and a 93 big single turbo rx7...so been messin with those.

the x is still running great, use it about 2-4 times a week.

btw...

i cant decide between the yellow or white...i would have to flip a coin i think :laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats on what sound like a growing business!

As much as I like your new rides, I still liked the WS6... I don't see many around here!

Glad you still check in on us from time to time.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Blacked out roof mirrors and evo mod!!

Sorry, I'm not ignoring you, but I haven't figured out where the lines on an EVO mod would be for this front end. That black strip in the middle with the fog lights just messes it all up. Black mirrors would be easy to do.

As for the D-Cab, I haven't found a good picture that I could really work with. Maybe someone with actual Photoshop skills can do it. I just PhotoCHOP. I never used Photoshop until joining XRU and have been playing with it as I go.

Personally, I wouldn't want a D-Cab X-Runner... that would be like wanting a 4-Door sports car. It would be practical and sell more, but it would't be a true sports car... er... truck.

Let's keep it fun and impractical! If our spouses complain, tell them it's safer then a motorcycle! :eviltongue:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Call it incentive for a second vehicle, double cab for off road adventures with the family :rolleyez:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Your post said, "dcab short box xrunner," not Reg Cab... Now I get it.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Your post said, "dcab short box xrunner," not Reg Cab... Now I get it.

yes i wanted to see a dcab xr then the sporty talk came about

so i was saying wouldn't a reg cab be sportier than the acab

Top Bottom