Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

22's out back

p-cola-runner

Reaction score
anyone running a stagered look with 20's up front and 22's in the rear? just ordered mine today trying to get a preview of what they are gonna look like and i just got the runner back from paint yesterday===wide satin black stripe all the way back--when the wheels are here and on i'll get some picks---i love this forum -i take time to get on every day thanks for all the good stuff posted over the last six weeks since i got my runner:rock:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Paint job sounds good... post pics when you get the chance!:top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Interesting :hmmmm2: ... most that go with a staggered setup do so to get more rubber in the rear (wider wheels, same diameter).

I'm curious to see how this turns out

LC_XR

Reaction score
Sound really good be sure to post pics I'm interested in seeing how it turns out

PLCX

Reaction score
thats to much stagger on an x for me

shook

Reaction score
Dont know going 2inches difference in diameter, usually people who stagger diameter go one inch difference (18 front 19 rear) as well as going wider :top:

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
Dont know going 2inches difference in diameter, usually people who stagger diameter go one inch difference (18 front 19 rear) as well as going wider :top:

I disagree most go 18 in front an 20 in the rear with the rim size difference from what ive seen on numerous cars in shows. I think it might look pretty sweet but we will see......

Top Bottom