Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A couple more pics for you guys

Fish_On

Reaction score
Evan12_zps5d0536eb.jpg

Evan7_zps42eaff0e.jpg

Evan4_zps7d2d8191.jpg

Can a brother get ROTM? :)

Took the pic at The Autocombine a couple months ago. Wish there wasnt mud shot up my fender, lol. It rained and got a bit messy out there.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks amazing, great pics with a awesome background! Love what you have done to the X!

Fish_On

Reaction score
Very nice pictures.

G

Thanks G. Your parts have been a huge help in what my truck is today.

And guys the wheels are Enkei Raijins. 19x9.5. Bought them off Workman several months ago.

Superloki24

Reaction score
I really like those rims man. They go real good with our colour of X.

Superloki24

Reaction score
I take it you don't have any drop kit on your truck right?

I'm wondering how tight it would be with a 2" drop in the rear and 1.5" in the front.

thechief21040

Reaction score
Yeah do you have a drop? And what kind of wheels are those man there sexy looking? What you have them wrapped with?

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Yeah do you have a drop? And what kind of wheels are those man there sexy looking? What you have them wrapped with?

And guys the wheels are Enkei Raijins. 19x9.5. Bought them off Workman several months ago.

Chief read his post from earlier.

Ride is looking beautiful, wish I woulda waited a couple more years for that color scheme....DAYUMM

BondXII

Reaction score

Cough cough... 'Bout dat drop doe? :) Cough cough

Truck is looking good. Wish I went out there to the Combine. Thought it was the day I was busy. Didn't realize it was Sunday until I started seeing seeing friends on FaceBook (including yourself) posting pics.

cmart357

Reaction score
Hard to find a good set of rims as not all look great on this truck to me. Those look awesome though and black on black always looks sexy.

BondXII

Reaction score
I take it you don't have any drop kit on your truck right?

I'm wondering how tight it would be with a 2" drop in the rear and 1.5" in the front.

Since Evan hasn't noticed the attention on his thread. LOL....

He's running our Street Drop kit. I know it's bought AND installed, because I installed it for him. :blurock::top:

Top Bottom