Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A couple updated pictures

Fish_On

Reaction score
image_zps7b77de47.jpg

image_zps6a3e92c1.jpg

Picked her up new in August. Mods since then are:
20 percent ceramic tint
Cravenspeed antenna
URD MKII Catback
AFE Stage II intake
All red wrapped tail lights, yellow wrapped foglights
Black plastidipped yota emblem

Jaxpiercer904

Reaction score
Looks great dude, lovely weather were having for the new year huh? I caught a long enough break in the rain today to install my URD TCAI

Fish_On

Reaction score
Yeah, weathers awesome. Love taking pictures in the pouring rain. Lol. And thanks. The tails look foggy, they arent. Just soaking wet.

Did you put the watershield on the intake jaxpiercer?

Last edited:

Gxrun

Reaction score
That first picture looks amazing love that look.:top::top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Truck looks feat really love the red and yellow wrapped lights looking to do my fogs as well soon, looks like you need to do the BHLM next, cheap and easy!

Fish_On

Reaction score
Truck looks feat really love the red and yellow wrapped lights looking to do my fogs as well soon, looks like you need to do the BHLM next, cheap and easy!

Thanks. And yeah I do. I just want to see some more pictures if finished products on the 12-13s

Vandy01

Reaction score
Nice truck! I got the same one same color.

Fish_On

Reaction score
The newer one has blhm? Looks like just the older one. Btw LOVE csrt4's... Im way nervous to pull my only pair of headlights and blhm them. I know its easy. Just sketchy. Haha

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The newer one has blhm? Looks like just the older one. Btw LOVE csrt4's... Im way nervous to pull my only pair of headlights and blhm them. I know its easy. Just sketchy. Haha

Look at the most recent pictures toward the end of the thread. I was nervous about backing my headlights too but I really wanted black headlights and there is no option on the market to buy. If you follow the instructions, you really can't screw them up. Find someone local to help you that has done them before! Dont know where you are located but if you take a riad trip to AZ i would be more than happy to help! Honestly the only hard part was getting the fourth bolt and finding the right angle to get the headlights in and out!

Last edited:

Fish_On

Reaction score
Im in Florida, so thats too much of a drive. But I appreciate it! I will do it shortly. It looks too good to pass up.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
One of the best 5 bucks I had ever spent, only took a couple hours beside the paint drying overnight!

motoxx199

Reaction score
Look at the most recent pictures toward the end of the thread. I was nervous about backing my headlights too but I really wanted black headlights and there is no option on the market to buy. If you follow the instructions, you really can't screw them up. Find someone local to help you that has done them before! Dont know where you are located but if you take a riad trip to AZ i would be more than happy to help! Honestly the only hard part was getting the fourth bolt and finding the right angle to get the headlights in and out!

Your X is looking damn good man :top:

Im in Florida, so thats too much of a drive. But I appreciate it! I will do it shortly. It looks too good to pass up.

What part of FL I'm in fort myers

Last edited:

Fish_On

Reaction score
I'm in Jax. Here with Jaxpiercer, angryginger, and a clean lowered black x that posts on here. I forget his name. And thanks for the thumbs up guys

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Yea loving those nautical blues! Looks so aggressive!

Fish_On

Reaction score
Thanks bro. I really love the older blue, but this does have a certain sleekness to it.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Can you post up pics of how both the fogs and the tails look at night.........ppppppppppretty ppppppppppppplease.

Top Bottom