Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aem eugo af installation

Fish_On

Reaction score
I am mounting my AF gauge on my steering column. Any helpful write ups, pictures, or tips?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you already have your bung installed? How are you planning to mount it to the steering column? If you haven't checked our CravenSpeed's FlexPod, it's an excellent solution to this mounting location:

http://urdusa.com/store/Electronics...d-Gauge-Mount,-Tacoma-2005+/product_info.html

FexPod500.jpg

Fish_On

Reaction score
I bought that exact pod. and I am just gunna mount one side on. I made sure to get the 52mm pod that matches th egauge. If the URD Ypipe dont have a bung welded in I will get one welded in. Could one just us the one of the rear 02 ports sense they arent read anyway? I was more curious if you guys had tips on what wire you are tapping for power, or the best place to run the wire down to the wideband sensor.

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
I just found ignition in the main ignition harness. Search for a schematic think its a blue wire don't quote me. "Search" I ran the harness through the pass side firewall. Under glove box behind lower console up dash to top of steering column

Fish_On

Reaction score
I just found ignition in the main ignition harness. Search for a schematic think its a blue wire don't quote me. "Search" I ran the harness through the pass side firewall. Under glove box behind lower console up dash to top of steering column

Okay. You pulling the dash apart or mostly just creative fishing? Is there like a specific plug in the firewall you ran the wire through?

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Okay. You pulling the dash apart or mostly just creative fishing? Is there like a specific plug in the firewall you ran the wire through?

Just bottom of dash under column. ran it through the pass side where the engine harness goes through. Just cut boot enough to get the plug and wire through

Fish_On

Reaction score
Just bottom of dash under column. ran it through the pass side where the engine harness goes through. Just cut boot enough to get the plug and wire through

perfect. sounds intuitive enough.

Top Bottom