Aftermarket sway bars

hottacoX

Staff member

Not the front but here's the back, if you want a pic of the XII front I can do that, no longer have a stock front to take...

x-runner kid

Ok I had to find my caliper and just checked the front stock sway bar is 1.187" think that means that the hellwigs one is about 1/8" bigger. I also looked at hellwigs site and it says they carry a front sway bar but it's for 4x4,prerunner so idk if it will fit on the X.

Coupe

The Hellwig ad said 1 3/8 or 1.375. If you measured 1.188 (1 3/16) that would be 3/16 or 0.188 increase. You would feel the difference along with polyurethane bushing and end link bushings.

x-runner kid

Yes that's correct coupe. I am not sure on what diameter the XII performance sway was up front though. Maybe someone with one could measure it for us. The hellwig one says for 4x4 or prerunner 2wd don't know if that would still fit the X :dontknow::hmmmm2:

Nashman

Yes that's correct coupe. I am not sure on what diameter the XII performance sway was up front though. Maybe someone with one could measure it for us. The hellwig one says for 4x4 or prerunner 2wd don't know if that would still fit the X :dontknow::hmmmm2:

they look very different the mounting to the suspension aka end link are different

Torspd

Staff member
If the end links were the only difference, that would be and easy fix. Plenty of adjustable and variable types of end links available.