Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another NV Projector GB

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Anyone interested in another group buy?

HID bulb choices--4300k, 6000k, 8000k

Halo choices--Red, Blue, White

The Projector Kits are hi/lo kits and include the projector housings, your choice in hid bulbs, halo color, 9003/h4 plug and play wiring, (2) 35w slim ballasts.

These kits do require a small notch made to the reflector bowl (does not affect headlight in any way), taking them apart, installing the retrofit kit, resealing and adjusting.

I will have the kits shipped to me to make sure all the parts are accounted for and everything works before i ship them out to the buyer.

Just for Projector Kits
**The cost of the kits will be $250 USD shipped to lower 48 for 1-4 people
OR
**$225 shipped to lower 48 for 5-9 people **$200 USD shipped to lower 48 for 10 or more people

For Canada, etc it will be more regardless of how many people sign up due to the customs fees :thumbdown:.....sorry fellas

I will also be offering to install them in a set of headlights for you. This cost will $75USD to install the projector kit and to do a BHLM or completely black them out. If you have a set of headlights that you are willing to ship to me for the install that is fine but the buyer is responsible for shipping to me and return shipping to them. If you dont have an extra set of lights and would like to buy a new set you can either send the money to me with the projector money and i will order an aftermarket set (TYC or Depo) from www.rockauto.com or you can order them yourself and have them shipped directly to me.

This is for replacement/extra parts for the projector kits. If you would like any of these to be included with your projector kit then add it to your info.
**Halos-- $10 each/ $15 pair
**35w Slim Ballasts-- $25 each/ $50 pair **HID bulbs-- $35 pair
**T10 LED Bulbs (white)-- $5 pair. ( will fit in map lights, reverse lights, license plate lights, outer headlight marker lights)

Example 0.) babyboi2284 - 6000k hids, white halos, new headlights, BHLM, extra ballast, extra pair of bulbs

There are pics in these two threads of the installs I've done.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=47548

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=48295

hrspwr236

Reaction score
If this is still going in Christmas you can count me in, if not what is regular price installed?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
If this is still going in Christmas you can count me in, if not what is regular price installed?

The normal price for the kit is $250 it will never be more than that...only cheaper depending on the number of ppl on the list. If you are able to you can order the kit and I can hold on to it til you are ready. I've done this for others on both group buys I did before

on to the neXt

Reaction score
I may have to be in on this, if mine are messed up I will be buying another set. It's a must have mod IMHO

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The normal price for the kit is $250 it will never be more than that...only cheaper depending on the number of ppl on the list. If you are able to you can order the kit and I can hold on to it til you are ready. I've done this for others on both group buys I did before

I probably will be do that but need to get the Silverado running like a champ to send you my factory headlights, for 12 and 13s replacements aren't cheap!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I think rockauto has them around $140 each. Cheaper than stock but still expensive lol

Workman3886

Reaction score
I can vouch for him, never had an issue since they were installed, and they're super bright!

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
I am but at the moment I'm broke from buying a bike. When do you plan to end the sign up for the group buy?

Last edited:
Top Bottom