Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone in Indiana

indyxr

Reaction score
just curous if there are any other fellow x-runner owners in indy beside me

might wanna ride togther and show everyone else whos got the better vehicle on the market :rock:

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Holy crap!! It's about damn time someone else got on this forum and posts!! I'm in lafayette just north of you! We'll have to get togethere and have a little cruise! :rock:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
I know TacoInvader (Dane) is located somewhere in Indiana. Try to PM him, maybe he's close.

EDIT: oh, he beat me to it by like 10 seconds! hahaha

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Hey supra! Haven't heard from ya in a while! the three of us should get a cruise goin sometime. :top:

indyxr

Reaction score
oh wow lot more than i thought in indy :smile:
do you guys go to any x-meets or ever been to one?

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Nope.... There haven't been any near our area since I got mine back in august. :thumpdown: Looks like we may be getting one together this spring.

TC

Reaction score
older thread..but im in chrisman IL (bout 40 minutes NW of terre haute IN) so lemme know whats goin on fellas :)

indyxr

Reaction score
hey guys its been awhile since ive logged on and imnot in fort wayne! we need to schedule a meet somehow!

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
im in evansville...seen one other one here and one a bit north of here by vincennes(monroe city)

indyxr

Reaction score
im in evansville...seen one other one here and one a bit north of here by vincennes(monroe city)
im from indianapolis but jus moved to Fort Wayne on a job relocation

the xrunner owners that i have met im sure arent on this site! :frown: theres one in greenwood, one that lives in brownburg (he actually posted on here but i dont think hes been back in awhile) one that lives on the westside (the bad westside..lol) a few in NW indiana.

all the ones ive ran into just driving around i stoped and talked with, i mentioned this iste to them but apparently they gafted me off or something...idk

but there are xrunners in indiana just not all on this site.

New X runner owner located on west side of Downtown Indy.

no kidding brownsburg! i know poeple that live in tha area! ive said this before but we might need to schedule a meet or something!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
hey guys, just saw this was up here, I'm in lafayette with Dane. we need to get together when it gets warmer, there are some sweet roads to play on around here "if your into that" if not I'm down to just cruze.

indyxr

Reaction score
i think lafayette is still over an hour away.... all of the xrunners of this state need to get togther somehow either way

indyxr

Reaction score
well i did my research and i found out that im the ONLY Xrunner in Fort Wayne which is cool but kinda makes me nervous considering i turn heads everywhere i go and not that im paranoid but whos to say that some bad group of people follow me or find out where i am and decide to hurt my baby :hmmmm2:

anyways back to my point on writing this.... i did however find out that the nearest Xrunner is about maybe an hour NW from me in Warsaw IN. Its a SWB like mine but i guess im hearing he beats his up alot, like drives it rough and does some rallying with it as well. Was also told he is either related to or knows a master toyota tech up in his area.

i dont know his name or if he is even on here or heard of this site, but if you are reading this PM me and we have to get together sometime.
other than that the closest Xrunners that i know of are in indianapolis, greenwood, Lafayette, and evansville.

if there are any other Xrunner owners in Indiana that i havt talked to or know of feel free to pull me aside and grab my attention.

Top Bottom