Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone interested in LS swap motor mounts?

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
My installer is working with a company that hopefully going to produce LS swap motor mounts for the Taco.
I’m just seeing if anyone would be interested in purchasing mounts?
I picked up an 2006 Aluminum 5.3 L33 from a 4x4 Silverado. I had the engine refreshed w/ some upgrades. The engine builder figured about 375 HP on regular pump gas. Right now I’m looking for a 3.31 rear 3rd member to replace the gear in the rear now. Anyway if anyone interested in motor mounts please let me know‼️

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8379.jpeg
    IMG_8379.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8381.jpeg
    IMG_8381.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8380.jpeg
    IMG_8380.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Thats dope dude. Cant wait to see it all done!

Well join the party and do it yourself! I’m not the first and I don’t know why no one made a kit yet!
Especially with all the “OverLanders” running big fat rubber.

Also the gentleman who doing the swap has a small YouTube channel. Please watch subscribe and give it a thumbs up. It really really helps Andy out!

gearhead899

Reaction score
Well join the party and do it yourself! I’m not the first and I don’t know why no one made a kit yet!
Especially with all the “OverLanders” running big fat rubber.

Also the gentleman who doing the swap has a small YouTube channel. Please watch subscribe and give it a thumbs up. It really really helps Andy out!

I might look into doing it if the motor in either truck decides to blow but they show no sign of slowing down lol what are you going to use for a trans?

Top Bottom