Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone still around?

GABRIEL

Reaction score
IRS would be awesome, but of course some custom work involved. If you can find the appropriate wrecked donor vehicle to chop the guts out of (honda ridgeline???) is a good start. However if you want something more bolt on a mild 2" drop will improve things alot.... before I lowered mine I would get tons of axle hop and would spin out EASY. After the drop (s.o.s kit) those issues went away. Now that I added wide sticky tires and double adjustable shocks in the rear if feels very stable, and I drive pretty hard. Im doing front coils next. The big brake swap is a key upgrade, how do you like it?
Truck felt like a death trap before I up graded to the bigger brakes. Now I can stop faster and drive harder. This should be one of the first things done unless you just drive slow everywhere. But should save your ass in a panic or emergency stop situation.

madtrucker

Reaction score
So quite in here. Hello come in? Do you have a copy on this here post cum on?

sonic555u

Reaction score
Yo I'm still here there are less and less of us now in days. I no longer have my 2007, now I have a 2014 x-runner it seems like its harder and harder to get parts for these trucks.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Still here. There is a clean looking SWB X-Runner about a mile from my home. Makes me miss my BSP everytime I see it. :(

madtrucker

Reaction score
I see a couple running around my neighborhood. I can tell that some of them have no pride in their truck. I stumbled upon my truck by accident. I had no idea what it was. Everywhere I go people tell me nice truck. I don't understand why they aren't more popular. I'm glad to see you guys on here.

devan08

Reaction score
Still here as well
A23CA448-87A5-47E9-A6CA-D14E1362D081.jpeg

Click

Reaction score
I'm here. I used to post in the NW section to try to keep it going. Lot's of beer reviews. No response. I wanted to post something. I did a lot of meet ups, but since it wasn't on FB, not much showed up. I like this place better than FB

madtrucker

Reaction score
I'm here. I used to post in the NW section to try to keep it going. Lot's of beer reviews. No response. I wanted to post something. I did a lot of meet ups, but since it wasn't on FB, not much showed up. I like this place better than FB
I tried the FB X-Runner owners group but I didn't like it very much. This site is way better. We don't have meet ups in Tucson anymore. Unless it's with the Tacoma World group. They are all 4x4's. I like them, but it's a whole different thing. All the guys that were in my neighborhood were younger (than me), married with children and of course eventually they needed a bigger vehicle. But they all tell me how much they miss the X-Runner. I see X's around but none of them are on here.

Click

Reaction score
Yep, seems to be an dying thing. I used to be on a band page that was a lot of fun and very active. It eventually shut down and went to FB. I didn't go there. Not much activity in this area. Someone posted a cruise night at a near by town that I couldn't make, so I went the next month. No X's and no one posted anything when I said I was going. I see them around here once in awhile but don't know any of them. I keep it in the garage all winter and seldom drive it in the summer. 10 years old with 21k

Prise

Reaction score
I tried the FB X-Runner owners group but I didn't like it very much. This site is way better. We don't have meet ups in Tucson anymore. Unless it's with the Tacoma World group. They are all 4x4's. I like them, but it's a whole different thing. All the guys that were in my neighborhood were younger (than me), married with children and of course eventually they needed a bigger vehicle. But they all tell me how much they miss the X-Runner. I see X's around but none of them are on here.
I think we met like 6 years ago at a Tucson meet with the 4x4 guys out at like some truck stop bar I wanna say? I had a RR X then. I'm trying to remember the Tucson guy who was really cool and OG that had the Dodge hatchback after he sold his X.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I think we met like 6 years ago at a Tucson meet with the 4x4 guys out at like some truck stop bar I wanna say? I had a RR X then. I'm trying to remember the Tucson guy who was really cool and OG that had the Dodge hatchback after he sold his X.
That was Tiny's bar. I took a lot of pictures that day. I remember Giovanni and the guy your talking about. He was cool I liked him. His name was Jason, Justin, or something. Let me dig through some old posts.

Prise

Reaction score
That was Tiny's bar. I took a lot of pictures that day. I remember Giovanni and the guy your talking about. He was cool I liked him. His name was Jason, Justin, or something. Let me dig through some old posts.
Jason! That was it!!! I have kept in loose contact with Gio, he's had a couple nice vehicles since his X-runner. That was a good day with a lot of cool people. I am still very active in the TacomaWorld forums.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Jason! That was it!!! I have kept in loose contact with Gio, he's had a couple nice vehicles since his X-runner. That was a good day with a lot of cool people. I am still very active in the TacomaWorld forums.
I had a lot of fun that day. I still talk to Gio. I should check out Tacoma World more. Our trucks can't go where some of theirs can. Still I know they have an X Runner section. It's good to see that someone from my area is still on here.

Prise

Reaction score
I had a lot of fun that day. I still talk to Gio. I should check out Tacoma World more. Our trucks can't go where some of theirs can. Still I know they have an X Runner section. It's good to see that someone from my area is still on here.
Funny enough Facebook just reminded me that was 7 years ago today!!
6D2F9DC2-F384-404E-B261-7F4DCE1C301B.jpeg

madtrucker

Reaction score
Hahahaha holy shit that’s me in the Coheed and Cambria shirt. I sold the red 06 X I had and now have a blue 07.
That's great. I'm glad I caught you in one of the shots. That's Gio in the red shirt in the last picture. I saw Jason on the way out there and his wife shot this picture of me flying by. I'm surprised I don't have any shots of him. I raced an RR down Kolb a couple of weeks ago. At least you still have one. They are awesome little trucks.
FB_IMG_1630563229288.jpg

Top Bottom