Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Attn: URD TCAI Owners

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
What coating do you guys all have on your URD intakes? I thought they only come in black wrinkle finish but when I talked to Brian today, he told me they only come in a polished metal finish. He also told me 3 out of 4 people prefer the polished finish. What do you guys got? How do you like it? Please post pics.:top:

Bobby B

Reaction score
Mine is black and I like that. It looks more OEM and easy to keep clean IMO. But at the HB meet Brian said they are comming in polished now! To me polished attracts to much attention. plus you can see it throught the grill I was thinking of buying a black Pre filter to even hide my Amsoil blue filter. I'm into the stealth look for the moment. My URD sticker is black too!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
The polished must be something new because i always thought they were only offered in black. Oh well... go urd for giving even more choices :rock:

bcutshall

Reaction score
i'd rather have it black. looks more OEM and doesn't attract attention

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i'd rather have it black. looks more OEM and doesn't attract attention

Agreed... I like the black. It was unique and different -- and as previously mentioned, didn't attract as much attention behind the grill.

lenie03

Reaction score
Agreed... I like the black. It was unique and different -- and as previously mentioned, didn't attract as much attention behind the grill.

well that depends on what grill you got on your truck like my truck with a sliver grill craft the black would stick out more then the sliver. I think the should let people choose what color/finish they want.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Well it's not really a choice since they only offer it in one finish. I'm kinda dissappointed right now, guess I'll have to wait and see what it looks like.

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
Well it's not really a choice since they only offer it in one finish. I'm kinda dissappointed right now, guess I'll have to wait and see what it looks like.

if you dont like the polished finish u can always go to like pepboys and get engine paint and paint it black :dontknow:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I got it today, looks pretty nice actually.

Anyways, gonna do the install tomorrow hopefully, as long as Spyder helps me (Answer your phone Jon!!!!). Have any advice for me before I start?

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Never happened, couldn't get a hold of Spyder all weekend.:thumpdown:

akakrill

Reaction score
I got black but I think thats standard with the S/C kit intake tube..

the backpack

Reaction score
does anybody know if the URD TCAI will fit a 1-GR Tundra - I kinda doubt it but does anybody know?

Top Bottom