Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

August meet up

Click

Reaction score
I'd like to get a regular meet up going about every 4-6 weeks. Meet people, show mods, discuss working on the trucks and tricks. Network a group to help with working on them.

We cover a large area in the Puget Sound, it would be nice to move it around to different pubs or locations. Since we had such a large and wonderful turnout at Redhook in June, the next place is Elliott Bay Brewing in Burien, Saturday the 11th. It's my only weekend to get this done. If you can't make it, I hope to have many more that you can eventually make. This pub is family friendly so you can bring the kids. If the weather is nice, we might take over the outside seating area.

kenneth206

Reaction score
I'm definitely down to hit up "beercan" er Burien, at EBB. What time? I will be in Seattle at 10pm to pickup someone from the train anyways so depending on when, it might work out really well if its a few hours before. I'll set a reminder in my calendar to check the forums on Friday, the 10th. Cheers.

Click

Reaction score
Man, I thought I had posted a time. I'm shooting for 1pm for lunch. I have shit to do that afternoon and going to the Seahawks game that evening.

kenneth206

Reaction score
It's all good dude. I might come out anyways just to check out your xr!

Click

Reaction score
Looks like another Killer turnout. 1:00pm Elliott Bay Brewery, Burien, Sat. I'll be the guy sitting outside on the patio with a beer. Oh, right, they're a brewery, so most will have a beer. Ok, the guy in the orange shirt. With a beer.

kenneth206

Reaction score
Err, I'm going to sit on a dock on lake WA and drink beer and smoke cigars instead....sorry dude! Next time!

mrguy33391

Reaction score
I've been busy and haven' been on in a little while. Just saw your posts right now. I'm just finishing up some coffee and watching the gold medal indoor volleyball match with the wife. Then we are gonna go outside and paint the trim on the house. We painted the base color a week and a half ago and its time to get the trim done considering the house windows have been covered in plastic that long. If there was a big group of guys going I would still go. Sorry Click. I hope at least one other guys comes out. Next time.

kenneth206

Reaction score
I wonder if we should start a Facebook group or something? I always forget to check XRU. I know there are at least 10 people who want to meetup but we always come across the posts late...

Click

Reaction score
I"m not on Facebook so that wouldn't do me any good. But the wife is so she could check it. I'll still post up meets here. Be nice to get a bunch together, so I'll keep trying. Heading down there now.

kenneth206

Reaction score
I'm headed there as well. I'll be wearing a blue button down and grey shorts! Be an hour or so.

Click

Reaction score
Sorry I missed ya. I left right after my last post so didn't see yours. I was sitting outside on the patio until about 2-2:15. Then had to go run errands.

kenneth206

Reaction score
I was there just after 2pm and didn't see a dude in an orange shirt, lame! took me an hour to drive there w/ traffic even haha. Next time...

Click

Reaction score
Lame? Was that for you showing up an hour late or the traffic you had to deal with? :laugh:

kenneth206

Reaction score
A little of both :) At 1 I was like F it, I'll go sit on the dock on the way back from Burien and left last minute. I think I'll be out of town for the rest of the weekends in August but we should try to hit up another brewery definitely. On sunday I randomly met a XRU guy 26 miles east of Granite Falls at the ice caves....kinda funny.

Click

Reaction score
I'm thinking the Sept meetup is going to be at Black Raven in Redmond. But it's not positive yet. And I need to look at the calendar and pick a weekend.

kusklub

Reaction score
Im down in the puyallup area but if I don't have things going on I might be able to stop by

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Check some of my older Pac NW meet attempt threads. It almost never works out. Good luck mang. :p

We had a decent turn out at the Portland Speedway thing I put together. Some of the Cali people made the trip, big shout out to the Northern Cali folks!

Top Bottom