Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Awesome Detailing Information!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I was searching the net today for some garden hose filters and came across this website.

http://guidetodetailing.com/

The methods he describes I have found to be most effective. This website is a great place to learn about detailing if your new to it. Real good stuff!

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Great find! Info everybody can use!

joman

Reaction score
Great find!!!!!! just by reading this i want to wash my X ehhehe

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I learned a few things.....Much better than your skidmark thread doug :biggrin:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Nice find DS, looks like a place to answer any questions one may have on how to....:top:

MusTrd

Reaction score
I thought for sure there would be a picture of his engine bay on that site

Tunedx

Reaction score
Good find DS. I could always use some extra cleaning tips.

KoofRunner

Reaction score
This site has great info. Basic necessities = two wash buckets with grit-guards, safe washing and drying utensils, and high quality goods. Dont skimp unless you want swirls. There is great info at autogeek.net even though there instructions include advertisment for the products they sell. They also have videos just like this guy. Good find...

stockredx

Reaction score
Thank you for the awesome detailing link! I wonder....... if I clay my pink fender flairs, would they turn back to the red they once were?

Mr.X

Reaction score
this will be a big help for us BSP guys/girls thankks

dramad1

Reaction score
I tried out the black box just yesterday on my bsp and am amazed at the results compared to my old mothers pre cleaner wax, and then a good carnuba wax on top.
The black box contains wax and cleaner as well as detailer spray, all have that blk TNT to them. It helps fill in the chips and old swirls. Took me a Lil over 4 hours to do all the steps, but am very satisfied with the outcome.
For the price it is well worth it IMO. My bsp is like a mirror on the road. I took it for a spin today and got a lot of compliments about the shine and truck itself, more than normal. Whoot whoot.
All that being said. Great info in that link. It got me wanting to pick up some more show quality type products for the next time I throw down a full detail.

Top Bottom