Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Back to stock sale

USAFX

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been gone for awhile. Air Force has been moving me so much I don't even know what to call home.

Selling a few parts since I will be selling the truck soon.

Here is a list of things. I would prefer to sell local due to my deployment and my brother is the one that is going to be in charge of getting the product to you. (Wheels are for sure local - Port St Lucie FL, everything else i will be willing to ship, buyer pays for shipping fees). prices are negotiable but please keep in mind we all know the prices for the items new. shoot me an offer and we can talk.

the sub Box - selling it for $250 with Alpine Type R installed.

20140928_123140.jpg

URD Cold Air Intake - Broken Tab for small vacuum hose in the back, will come with the splash/heat shield and also the water blocker net from URD. Asking $200.00

Air Lift Spring leveling kit - This was a great thing to put my bike on the back and be able to control the ride height.
20141013_090216.jpg

Small Rub mark on one of them when I took the truck for a test drive after install. it rubbed on the shock. no problems holding air.

20141013_090224.jpg

Last edited:

lamia2super

Reaction score
dude i want most of your stuff, but lately ive been thinking about parting out too....

BMWtech

Reaction score
Interested in the grill and seat covers. P.m. sent

USAFX

Reaction score
dude i want most of your stuff, but lately ive been thinking about parting out too....

It was hard but with deployment and overseas tour back to back it just didn't make any sense.
had to let the truck go.
I might get another one when I get back.
I love how the new front end came out on the new runners

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Those wheels are nice, but 22 is huge. How do they handle/ride?
I would imagine it takes away from the low end/acceleration too?

What is the name of those wheels? They are sexy!

xrunrob

Reaction score
The are Avus wheels. And I agree they are sexy. I'm going down Monday to make payment and pick em up for my BSP x. Can't wait. 22s are big but they look so good.

xrunrob

Reaction score
Lol. Thank you. I'll post pic when I get them on. Just picked them up and heading home. Would have bought the sub box too buy I don't have any more money lol.

USAFX

Reaction score
like the convo above. wheels gone. XrunRob hope you are happy with the wheels I loved them but had to part due to deployment and next I'm moving to Germany so I probably will be picking up a M3 or M5 while there.

xrunrob

Reaction score
Absolutely loving the wheels. Did some trimming on my fenders and swapped out my 4 inch blocks for 3 and it looks great. I'll post of pictures if I can in the wheel section in the next few days. She needs a bath first. Thanks again.

USAFX

Reaction score
saw the pictures on facebook. I think it was you that posted. looked good.

xrunrob

Reaction score
Thank u sir. They look great on the truck. Very happy with them

Top Bottom