Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bagged X-Runner Roll Call

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
is anyone going to post photos of these aft mentioned 4links???

And to the guy with the Watts link.... post pics son!!!!

absolut

Reaction score
yes pics please! the youtube clip dont show anything, and i do not want a cholo ride, hahahhaa.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I've been trying to get the bagged members to post pics of their setups for 2 years now....they stingy with their pics.....and to Kim I know a few just put everything under the bed and just used the djm notch with out cutting the bed....I saw dragginjess's notch on hers and it was just little squares cut out where the tubing came through none of it was open

MaxRunner

Reaction score
Mine has a Sittin Sic spring drop in front and 2 inch blocks in rear with bags over springs. So, I can load mine and level it out.

1stunner

Reaction score
pics people pics.....i got the rear covered. im more interested in the front. i talked to a guy from airbagit.com and he sent me a pic of a strutbag that will just bolt right up ,has anyone done this yet????and as for the bed.cut it up.i just got a 2014.dont be scared.stock sucks

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Brian-babyboi2284
09 XR
Accuair Switchspeed, sleeve bags in the rear, strut bags in the front, djm control arms and notch installed, dual viair 480 compressors, 5 gallon aluminum tank, accuair exo mounts, parallel 4 link, panhard bar, AVS digital air psi gauge

https://youtu.be/C1lZNpyoqqk

blu xr

Reaction score
^ wow...that is nice.

how did i ever miss this thread?

Redline

Reaction score
Brian-babyboi2284
09 XR
Accuair Switchspeed, sleeve bags in the rear, strut bags in the front, djm control arms and notch installed, dual viair 480 compressors, 5 gallon aluminum tank, accuair exo mounts, parallel 4 link, panhard bar, AVS digital air psi gauge

https://youtu.be/C1lZNpyoqqk

which front strut bags did you use ?

thanks in advance

StandardIssue

Reaction score
pics people pics.....i got the rear covered. im more interested in the front. i talked to a guy from airbagit.com and he sent me a pic of a strutbag that will just bolt right up ,has anyone done this yet????and as for the bed.cut it up.i just got a 2014.dont be scared.stock sucks

I saw the airbagit.com and checked it out. I'm also wondering if anyone has had any hands on experience installing one of these kits. I've got an 06 Xrunner. I'm debating just lowering it or bagging it. Because the rough roads around here I'd rather bag it so I could lift it back up for normal driving then drop it low for friends and shows.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I have UAS aerosport strut bags on the front of my truck along with the djm arms.

Top Bottom