Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bolt Pattern Size for XR

utixrunner

Reaction score
someone correct me if im wrong but i think its 5x114.3

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Thanks. I was looking at putting the 18" mustang bullit wheels on the truck, as they are probably my favorite wheels. Does anybody have those by chance? If not I'll photoshop some and post and you guys let me know what you think.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Here's a pic of a random XR that I found online (sorry if this is yours...but this is what it would look like with 18" bullit wheels.)

What do you guys think? Yay or Nay?

Attachments

• XR---Bullit-wheels-copy.jpg
    XR---Bullit-wheels-copy.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 491

BlackCat

Reaction score
Bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3mm or 5 x 4.5". Stock wheels are 18 x 8, 30mm offset (or backspacing).

08 X-Runner

Reaction score
I would at least go with 20's on these trucks if you are gonna upgrade rims. But thats just me.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Rim Diameter (in): 20 in. Rim Width (in): 8.50 in. Backspacing (in): 5.671 in. Offset (mm): +25.00mm Wheel Material: Aluminum Wheel Finish: Black Wheel Construction: 1-piece Beadlock Included: No Beadlock Functional: No Lug Nut Seat Style: Conical seat - 60 degree Lug Nut Shank Diameter (in): in. Washer Outside Diameter (in): in. Hub Centric: No Center Cap Included: Yes Load Rating (lbs): 2,100 lbs. Valve Stems Included: No Quantity: Sold individually. Wheel, ******, Aluminum, Black, 20 in. x 8.5 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 5.671 in. Backspace, Each

Would this fit the X, yes/no?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Rim Diameter (in): 20 in. Rim Width (in): 8.50 in. Backspacing (in): 5.671 in. Offset (mm): +25.00mm Wheel Material: Aluminum Wheel Finish: Black Wheel Construction: 1-piece Beadlock Included: No Beadlock Functional: No Lug Nut Seat Style: Conical seat - 60 degree Lug Nut Shank Diameter (in): in. Washer Outside Diameter (in): in. Hub Centric: No Center Cap Included: Yes Load Rating (lbs): 2,100 lbs. Valve Stems Included: No Quantity: Sold individually. Wheel, ******, Aluminum, Black, 20 in. x 8.5 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 5.671 in. Backspace, Each

Would this fit the X, yes/no?

Yes, will extend out 11mm (.43") more than stock tho. :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
ok so almost half an inch....hmm on a drop that is bad for rubbing :(....I need a lesser backspacing if im not mistaken???

Stevenredx

Reaction score
ok so almost half an inch....hmm on a drop that is bad for rubbing :(....I need a lesser backspacing if im not mistaken???

Yeah, higher number offset will set wheels inside a little more. Come up with some sizes and start you a thread and myself or some others can help you with the fitment. :top:

Trick61

Reaction score
to each his own brother, but i am not feeling it
but if you like it that is all that matters

Here's a pic of a random XR that I found online (sorry if this is yours...but this is what it would look like with 18" bullit wheels.)

What do you guys think? Yay or Nay?

2wheelz

Reaction score
so true we put my XR rims on a buddies Subbie sti after a few beers as a joke and they looked bitchin. maybee that was the beer ?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
so true we put my XR rims on a buddies Subbie sti after a few beers as a joke and they looked bitchin. maybee that was the beer ?

I didn't realize Subaru's had the same bolt pattern as our trucks?

Top Bottom