brakes

revobreaker

Staff member
does URD sell them? There is a category on the website but nothing in it:hmmmm2:

:dontknow: just curious.

5000XD

They sold them before, I can recall drooling over the bbk for the X-Runner on their site, but you'r right, I also get "No products exist in this category" :hmmmm2:

Gadget

Let me know exactly what you want and I will see what I can find laying around here...

G

Edgeman

Let me know exactly what you want and I will see what I can find laying around here...

G
Gadget,
I'm finally in the market for a BBK kit, and your StopTech BBK kit is at the top of my shopping list. One question: it comes with the two SS brake lines for the front, but do you also sell the rear brake line? Would like to knock out all three at the same time.

Tried sending a message through your "contact us" page on your website, but it wouldn't send.

Thanks!

Nashman

Gadget,
I'm finally in the market for a BBK kit, and your StopTech BBK kit is at the top of my shopping list. One question: it comes with the two SS brake lines for the front, but do you also sell the rear brake line? Would like to knock out all three at the same time.

Tried sending a message through your "contact us" page on your website, but it wouldn't send.

Thanks!