Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BSP Parts Truck in Houston

BMWtech

Reaction score
Interested in the drivers side exterior mirror assembly if its in good condition.

Sinned

Reaction score
Ok! Man it's been crazy over here. But im going to be at the truck most of the day. Going to get back to everyone who texted or had any questions. Promis!!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good man, the abs sensor I am looking for is on the back of the drum, it will unclip and the male side that is left on the drum is what I need! Loooong story as to how I broke it haha

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
how about the power steering boot on the the passenger side?

Sinned

Reaction score
Still have a lot more parts! Doors, bed, rear end, x bars, suspension. Stock hood no scoop.

Toon714

Reaction score
Do u still have the front seats?
If u do. How much?

GR6RR

Reaction score
Yo, your post on Tacoma World is looking for some parts. I think the back seat plastics and door lock actusomething... ;)

L3G10N

Reaction score
condition and cost of the ceiling console? i messed mine up a while back.

L3G10N

Reaction score
the sunglasses holder? Still have it but no covers for the map lights

that entire console. i broke some of the clips that hold it to the ceiling when i was reskinning mine.

Sinned

Reaction score
Yo, your post on Tacoma World is looking for some parts. I think the back seat plastics and door lock actusomething... ;)

Got his to, he had called me this morning saying he was going to drive to htown! :top:

L3G10N

Reaction score
Posting from my phone so sorry if its already gone. Still interested in the ceiling console AND id love the grill if possible. Get back to me.

Top Bottom