Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calvert Racing

madtrucker

Reaction score

markgt531

Reaction score
wow thinkin of this now, wonder how this woudl work witha bagged set up lol which core were you talkin about that u sent back ?

madtrucker

Reaction score
wow thinkin of this now, wonder how this woudl work witha bagged set up lol which core were you talkin about that u sent back ?

The bracket that holds the spring to the axel housing. The 1 that the U bolts go through. Be nice if I knew what it was called. The ones that the shock mounts to. I would call Calvert & ask them what they say. They are helpful & friendly over there. I don't think they are going to sell you something that won't work for you.

markgt531

Reaction score
The bracket that holds the spring to the axel housing. The 1 that the U bolts go through. Be nice if I knew what it was called. The ones that the shock mounts to. I would call Calvert & ask them what they say. They are helpful & friendly over there. I don't think they are going to sell you something that won't work for you.

aHHh i think i kno what part you're taking about, i ghave no clue of the anme either lol. thanks for the info now time to save up lol

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
to answer the question about these working on a lowered truck, the answer is yes and no. when i had the 18's on, they scraped EVERYWHERE now that I have 20's, they don't scrape anymore really. but they've also had a lot worn off by this point.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Time to start saving for new tire rotations!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Good thing you don't daily your X, the tire life will still be the same as if you did!

giox

Reaction score
thats my x right there on the side..
now how do we put the video of our race... ??

Nashman

Reaction score
so how did you handleing change I really need to fix this bad wheel hop issue. I plan to use my truck for auto cross

madtrucker

Reaction score
Maybe a little stiffer in the corners. It grips the road good, though. I set them to 1/2 a turn and they were to stiff, but when I backed them up to 1/4 it was heaven. I don't even notice them now. The truck rides good. I love launching it with out the back end slamming up and down. I don't think I sacrificed any handling. I'm real happy with them.

Nashman

Reaction score
well ether way i have 5 ways of fixing them so now i just have to decide what root

dual ladder bar wiht floating hubs
single ladder bar
caltrack
add a helper leaf
traction bar

and if i wana be a hick a slapper bar lol ya never ever

madtrucker

Reaction score
This is my first set of traction bars so I really can't say about the other set ups. The traction bar seems to allow for more articulation than the Caltracs. I didn't like the idea of bolting it to the pumpkin. The Caltracs were only $300 which I liked.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
How do they look with the truck sitting on the ground from the side? Are they visible?

Top Bottom