Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian invasion of xfest

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
This is early for my tenure as host. It's not in October is it?

Sorry should of worded that better. Have a date confirmed early. Not the actual meet. At my work I have to have my vacation booked by April usually. There is some flexibility afterwards but seniority rules and if someone with more seniority then me book the time I want I'm hosed. I know I'm only one guy and you're not gonna plan the meet around me but im sure everyone would like to plan earlier for it. You did do better then past years this year though so I will commend you on that!! I'm gonna do my best to make it next year. Been too long since I've been!

markgt531

Reaction score
those border are no joke , they gave me shit one time cuz they asked if i was bringing any food to canada (i understood that as bringing food from US to give to my relatives) i said no and they saw my Mcdonalds bag with nuggets and said isnt that food right there? lol i said ye but thats food for me for my trip lol..who knows but that was few years back maybe that individual was having a bad day. i never got questioned like crazy and i just went to canada last week lol .

Top Bottom