Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canuks to Xfest 2014

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I just thought I would put this here

I have planned a route for all the Canadians going down for xfest. If you want to meet with us along the way let me know and we can plan a time and meet up.

I started the route from Niagara Falls and figure we can all met there or somewhere earlier.... I am coming from the east side of Toronto and will be taking the 401 to the 403 to the QEW. Anyone wanting to meet up closer then the falls let me know

Meet place will be the Lundys Lane outlet....Time to be determined. I think everyone has my phone number... if not PM me and I will give it to you

If there are any request for anything from Canada let me know

Attachments

• xfest route.jpg
    xfest route.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 244

Gadget

Reaction score
This could be fun!!!

Should be called XFest-Canada.

Wayside

Reaction score
Sweet, I'm coming from the other side of Kitchener so if anyone want to meet up and cruise down to Niagara together let me know.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Just be forewarned Canadians always run 6-8 hours later than planned. :eviltongue::canada:

Jwall

Reaction score
im coming from sarnia. but more than likely spending the night in burlington day prior. thanks kim for posting this. definetly needed to be done. ps carson bring my shirts lol. thanks buddy.

Hey kim im buying andrews bumper... humm what the odds if he dorsnt go around my buddys in burlington between now and then possibly could u grab it for me? :)

Just be forewarned Canadians always run 6-8 hours later than planned. :eviltongue::canada:

hahaha he man were there and when we are you know lol! and always bring good numbers.

Last edited:

DRocKerX77

Reaction score
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wish I could make it out grrrrrrrrrr fun drive done it a few times next one I'll be there !!!!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Make yourself available, everyone says they'll make it next time, then something comes up. Best truck meet you'll ever attend, promise :top:

Jwall

Reaction score
Make yourself available, everyone says they'll make it next time, then something comes up. Best truck meet you'll ever attend, promise :top:

no one is.ever ready and available you have to make yourself. If you WANT to go...you will be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
It's true. It's never the same weekend so there's no real way to plan for it. You just have to decide to do it. We'd love to have you.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Ok so....... Thinking we all meet up around 9 at the Lundy lanes outlet.

Obviously traffic will dictate a lot but that will leave us more then enough time to sleep and to get there at a decent time

Tom - I can meet you on the way. Blaine's coming From out ur way tom so maybe cruise together

John and Laura - I can grab u in Burlington when I pass thru if you like

A stop at the US address is a good possibility so if you wan to order stuff that is not from xru guys that we will be seeing......let me know, you can you my address. You just pay the cost - $5 per package.

Jwall

Reaction score
sounds good with us leaving the earlier the better.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
You should be coming too Focker!

xrgilly

Reaction score
I should but I have very little vac time left and its spoken for

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
its looking like I will be driving down on my own. not looking like ill be getting work off on the friday. but
I will be there!! and for the drive back

Batt_13

Reaction score
hey tom let me know my cell is 519 688 8510 call or text in the morning

Top Bottom