Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CF Wrap Sill Plates

Coupe

Reaction score
This is a group buy for CF wrap sill plates. The material will be a 3M di-noc.

The installation will be similiar as the other sill plates, made from vinyl grip tape. This is a link to the write-up.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=40253

Price will be $70 for a front & rear set. Standard choices will be TRD or X-Runner. If you want someting custom just send me a pm and we if it possible. Add $10 for something custom.

Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

You can mix the front & rears. You can have TRD on front & X-Runner on back or vise versa.

CFsillplates004.jpg

CFsillplates002.jpg

CFsillplates005.jpg

CFsillplates003.jpg

0. Coupe, X-Runner on front, TRD on rear.

Coupe

Reaction score
0. Coupe, X-Runner on front, TRD on rear
1. XII Performance, XII Performance on front, X-Runner on rear

elynor_v

Reaction score
How about including some of those single sticks of primer to help with adhesion? It'll help to keep the thinner parts (like the outline of "R") of the CFV and the edges in place.

Coupe

Reaction score
How about including some of those single sticks of primer to help with adhesion? It'll help to keep the thinner parts (like the outline of "R") of the CFV and the edges in place.

Do you think two sticks will be enough?

BondXII

Reaction score
Am I the only one. :hmmmm2: Bump

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
i want em but am saving for qa1's lol ^ if i get those for free ill sign up :laugh:

Coupe

Reaction score
0. Coupe, X-Runner on front, TRD on rear
1. XII Performance, XII Performance on front, X-Runner on rear

I am planning on cutting this next week. If anyone else wants a set, let me know.

BondXII

Reaction score
Money comin' atchya through the infomus www. :top:

xrgilly

Reaction score
very cool looking but this stuff scratches so ez i dont think it would be worth it atleast not for me but thats just my point of view

BondXII

Reaction score
I don't think this is your average "sticker". I think that they hold up better than you think they are going to. I hope so anyways. :biggrin:

xrgilly

Reaction score
i have the stuff on my dash and cup holder i know in my case i have scratches on it

Coupe

Reaction score
I do not know about the CF wrap, but the vinyl grip stuff has held up well so far.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Hey James I have some questions for ya. I have black plastic pieces on my x where the door sill tape would go....do they all have that or just 09+ and do you know if they are double side taped on? I tugged on one and it seemed to be on pretty tight and I didn't wanna break anything or if it taped I didn't wanna have a weak spot in the tape.

dramad1

Reaction score
Do the stock sills just pop off? May be hitting you up shortly. Few more things to wrap then I may pick up a set. The ones you have left over, do they say x runner or Trd? Also do you have a grip tape style version?

Top Bottom