Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CF Wrap Sill Plates

Coupe

Reaction score
Do the stock sills just pop off? May be hitting you up shortly. Few more things to wrap then I may pick up a set. The ones you have left over, do they say x runner or Trd? Also do you have a grip tape style version?

The stock sill are a tape that have to be peeled off. I did a write up on this.

I have TRD & X-Runner versions.

I have grip tape & CF versions. I am out of grip tape sill plate covers. I have several CF covers in stock.

dramad1

Reaction score
Coupe said:
The stock sill are a tape that have to be peeled off. I did a write up on this.

I have TRD & X-Runner versions.

I have grip tape & CF versions. I am out of grip tape sill plate covers. I have several CF covers in stock.

Thanks Coupe. Gonna look at that write up.

Coupe

Reaction score
I have had an interest in making some more of these.

I am going to cut some this week. Do I have any other takers?

dramad1

Reaction score
Hey coupe, a while back I picked up a set of the grip tape version you were making. I have a bsp and was looking for a colored sill tape to put under the lettering. Do you carry different color sill tape? Honestly I have no clue what color I would like but am curious of color options and if you carry any and if not, do you k ow where I might be able to find some. I believe I would only need about three or four feets worth. Thanks

Coupe

Reaction score
Hey coupe, a while back I picked up a set of the grip tape version you were making. I have a bsp and was looking for a colored sill tape to put under the lettering. Do you carry different color sill tape? Honestly I have no clue what color I would like but am curious of color options and if you carry any and if not, do you k ow where I might be able to find some. I believe I would only need about three or four feets worth. Thanks

I don't stock anything. I usually just go buy some 3m product of what I am looking to do. There are a ton of colors and there are some different textures. I saw some stainless wrap that I thought was pretty cool.

Ebay has anything you could imagine.

burnboy

Reaction score
I'm about to wood grain my tailgate. It's even textured wood grain.

dramad1

Reaction score
I don't stock anything. I usually just go buy some 3m product of what I am looking to do. There are a ton of colors and there are some different textures. I saw some stainless wrap that I thought was pretty cool.

Ebay has anything you could imagine.
Thanks coupe, I'll give eBay a look around. I'd really like a set of illuminating door sills.

Coupe

Reaction score
Thanks coupe, I'll give eBay a look around. I'd really like a set of illuminating door sills.

I have played with this, but I have not been happy with the results.

Coupe

Reaction score
I have one set of these for an access cab left over from a previous group buy.

There is a spare for the front doors.

Price is $70 shipped.

I have one other set for a double cab. This was a custom order and was never picked up. This is on grip tape. The thing that is SPECIAL about this set, is it is wider than a standard set. When this is installed, it will roll the corner of the sill plate. For you guys that have raised trucks, this protects the corner edge of the sill plate.

They are a little dusty, but will clean up well after installation.

This pic shows the difference in width.

Price is $70 shipped.

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
I need those double cab wraps in my life... PM sent.

Coupe

Reaction score
I have the one set of CF left for an Access Cab.

The grip tape for the Double Cab has sold.

Top Bottom