Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cheap kdw's... act quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I'll be calling some time.. Just cant get myself talked into droppin the 20"s and going back to stock.. but man its a big price difference..

Xample

Reaction score
not if you want the nitto 555's.....20" is the same price as the kdw's in the 18's.... very great tire as well....much quieter than the bfg's bud

ntinhri

Reaction score
not if you want the nitto 555's.....20" is the same price as the kdw's in the 18's.... very great tire as well....much quieter than the bfg's bud

good to know.. thanks!!

Xample

Reaction score
only 2 of these left.....last of the deal guys. anyone who wants to buy these after i sell these last 2 the price will jump alot....so when these last 2 sell this thread will be closed

Xample

Reaction score
$320 shipped to your door...as i said only 2 of these left so you'll have to call asap if your intrested

Xample

Reaction score
sorry guys theres 2 tires left only...as i said this was a once in a lifetime deal.. sorry you snooze you loose... the 20" nittos are still avail

Xample

Reaction score
please close thread

Yardie aka koohsmar i got 2 turntables and a microphone for you.... shipping is not an option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom