Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coupe Memorial Day Shifter Sale

Coupe

Reaction score
Coupe Modded OEM shifter arm.

Normal price is $120 + your old shifter. Sale price is $105.

Price includes a new tip bushing and shipping. Your choice of 8 1/2" or 9 1/2" length.

This works well with an URD SS or a NST SS.

Coupe Modded TRD SS.

Normal price is $310 + your old shifter. Sale price is $295.

Price includes a new tip bushing and shipping. Your choice of 8 1/2" or 9 1/2" length.

This pic shows a whole group of modified shifters.
stuff023.jpg

Going from left to right.

8 1/2" oem, 8 1/2" oem, 9 1/2" oem, 9 1/2" TRD SS, 9 1/2" TRD SS, 9 1/2" B&M.

Sale prices are good through June 4th. Prices quoted with shipping to the lower 48 states. Prices require you to use your old oem shifter as a core replacement.

Miami_X

Reaction score
I presently have the URD SS installed. It appears that I would have to remove the URD 'extension' on the OEM shifter, send the OEM shifter to you, for a modded shifter. Is that correct?

Also, do you still do the cool shifter knobs?

Poppel09

Reaction score
alright so really wanna get a new SS i have the URD SS but just want a nicer feel and better throws and shorter all thta goodness so what should i go with outta this set up money isnt a problem

Coupe

Reaction score
I presently have the URD SS installed. It appears that I would have to remove the URD 'extension' on the OEM shifter, send the OEM shifter to you, for a modded shifter. Is that correct?

Also, do you still do the cool shifter knobs?

I would send you a modded shifter. You would remove your URD extension and put it on the end of my modded shifter. After you swap it out, send me your old oem shifter. I will even send you new set screws for the URD extension.

I have a few knobs left over from previous group buys. I am working on a new supplier, but won't know anything for a month.

alright so really wanna get a new SS i have the URD SS but just want a nicer feel and better throws and shorter all thta goodness so what should i go with outta this set up money isnt a problem

If money is not an issue, I have one(1) B&M modified shifter left. It is the one with the blue base. These sale for $550. No core charge required.

If that is too much, I would pair the URD SS with either the 8 1/2" or 9 1/2" modified shifter. You will be surprised on the improvement.

Last edited:

Poppel09

Reaction score
I would send you a modded shifter. You would remove your URD extension and put it on the end of my modded shifter. After you swap it out, send me your old oem shifter. I will even send you new set screws for the URD extension.

I have a few knobs left over from previous group buys. I am working on a new supplier, but won't know anything for a month.

If money is not an issue, I have one(1) B&M modified shifter left. It is the one with the blue base. These sale for $550. No core charge required.

If that is too much, I would pair the URD SS with either the 8 1/2" or 9 1/2" modified shifter. You will be surprised on the improvement.

i can do the 550 no problem in a week but i cant send anything from my truck im deployed to africa right now for another 3 months so might have too wait if any sending on my parts needs to be done

Coupe

Reaction score
In your case, I will sell you either. If you need some time due to your situation to get me a core back, I will work with you.

I have had others pay for parts while deployed. I packaged their stuff up and it set in the corner of my office, until they got back. When they gave me the thumbs up, I shipped the parts.

Just let me know, what direction you want to go.

Poppel09

Reaction score
ya ill forsure go with the b&m just giv me the details what u need to finsih the deal and stuff and ill get u the money

Miami_X

Reaction score

OK, could you give me a price on 'coupe' shifter replacement for my oem shifter and an xrunner knob? I think we'll have a deal. PM is fine if you prefer.

Miami_X

sinister07

Reaction score
I think I would like a coupe mod'ed shifter :) how does the core work? I know you send out the new, I send the old. There is no core charge? I mean of course I am gonna send you my old one but you know how some people are.

Coupe

Reaction score
At the present time, I work on the "Honor System".

You pay for the shifter via paypal. I do not charge for the core.
I send you out a shifter via USPS.
You swap it out and mail me back the shifter.

If you want to keep your stock shifter (and some people do) I charge an extra $60.

sinister07

Reaction score
Alright sir, I think I would like a coupe mod'ed 8 1/2 stock shifter. I am currently running the urd, so I will obviously be swapping that over. I'm gonna send a pm now

Last edited:

Roby124

Reaction score
what are the pros and cons of having the 8 1/2 vs the 9 1/2?

Coupe

Reaction score
The 8 1/2" has a shorter shift, but requires more force to shift. This is especially true when putting into reverse. I prefer the 9 1/2" version myself.

However, I sell more 8 1/2" than 9 1/2" shifters. So people like them.

Coupe

Reaction score
The OEM is the stock shifter that is modified. This can be used by itself or with an URD SS or a NST SS.

If you look at an URD SS or a NST SS, you add and extension to the ball/tip of the shifter. There is also a spacer plate that goes between the top of thr transmission and the shifter. The end of TRD SS is longer so you do not need the extension.

The TRD SS begins with a TRD SS and is modified. You use this alone. You do not need a URD or NST SS. The TRD SS costs more than an OEM core. This is why the Coupe mod on a TRD SS costs more.

Reaction score
Thank you. Does the 9 1/2 put the shifter back to here the stock shifter is? What is the benefits/differences between the 8 1/2 9 1/2 shifter? sorry for all the questions, just want to know what I am buying before I buy.

Coupe

Reaction score
The stock shifter is about 11" from the bend in the arm.

9 1/2" drops it about 1 1/2". The spacer for a URD, NST or TRD is about 3/4". So at 9 1/2", you will still be about 3/4" lower (if used with URD or NST). 8 1/2" drops the shifter an additional 1".

The 8 1/2" has shorter throws that the 9 1/2". However, the 8 1/2" is harder to put into reverse than the 9 1/2".

Top Bottom