Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coupe Oil Pan Spacer Group Buy

Coupe

Reaction score
This is a group buy for an Oil Pan Spacer. This is the link to the write up. http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=46262

This is a cheap alternative to a full custom oil pan. This is not as good as the Coupe Deep Sump oil pan, but still provides extra oil capacity.

Price, including shipment to the lower 48 states is $300.

I will let it run for a couple of weeks, then I will ask for payment. It will take about 4 weeks after we close down the group buy, before I ship.

0. Coupe

Murderface

Reaction score
Nice price but I got another person I gotta pay before I get on this list. How much are u asking for the deep sump oil pan anyways? Or shouldn't I ask because I may Poop myself after u tell me lolz! I know that making a few of those pans can't be cheap so I do expect it to be pricey

Coupe

Reaction score
Nice price but I got another person I gotta pay before I get on this list. How much are u asking for the deep sump oil pan anyways? Or shouldn't I ask because I may Poop myself after u tell me lolz! I know that making a few of those pans can't be cheap so I do expect it to be pricey

The full oil pan costs $1100 shipped.

OilPanIIa016.jpg

X-roller

Reaction score
that pan looks nice... :biggrin:

I'm gonna be running quite a bit of power... hmm.... need a tester? i'm tearing it all apart anyways since i'm swapping forged rods and all that good stuff soon...

Coupe

Reaction score

I'm gonna be running quite a bit of power... hmm.... need a tester? i'm tearing it all apart anyways since i'm swapping forged rods and all that good stuff soon...

Sdxrunner619, drifted all day on the full oil pan today. It got tested pretty well.

Coupe

Reaction score
Just to clarify, this is a pic of the spacer.

OilpanspacerII002.jpg

sdxrunner619

Reaction score

Power is not the issue here that led to the development of these pans...Cornering g's have always been the main demise of the motors, when used for corning based motor sports. and his Baffled pan has been tested quite good....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzVRaM-FenU&feature=player_embedded

just saying...:top:

Xacto

Reaction score
Running full synthetic oil should help with the cornering issues, i wonder what the percentage of guys that blew engines during cornering blew their engine while running full synth?

Coupe

Reaction score
Running full synthetic oil should help with the cornering issues, i wonder what the percentage of guys that blew engines during cornering blew their engine while running full synth?

I bet all of them.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Thanks again James for putting together the kit so quickly for me to take home. Can't wait to install it!! :biggrin:

Even the best oil in the world won't save your engine if oil pickup is sucking air. :laugh:
For the record, I had Mobile 1 full synthetic in there when I wiped out #5 & 6 cylinder wall & main bearings.

Coupe

Reaction score
I made one extra of these. If anyone wants one, this is a good time to get it.

PiNkY

Reaction score
Damn guess I just missed out huh coupe

Coupe

Reaction score
If you want, put your self on the list. I will make you one.

Coupe

Reaction score
I had a few of these made up recently. If anyone would like one, they are in stock.

Top Bottom