Coupe Shifter Mod

Grumpy

Bump for a well-engineered modification. A worth while investment if you got a few miles on your shifter and its getting sloppy.:top:

SX TOY

great craftsman and businessman alike. I love the shifter he assembled for me.
well worth the money!

mixplate_xr

are these still available? I plan on getting a urd ss but most likely not until later in the month or early next month

Coupe

are these still available? I plan on getting a urd ss but most likely not until later in the month or early next month

Yes. You can get it in a 8 1/2" or 9 1/2" version. I have a couple of URD SS as well. I can make you a package deal.

SE_XRUNNER

bump for a great product. i dont have one but ive felt one of coupes shifters with one of his x-runner knobs and it felt sooooo goood! lol

TreTuna

Emanon, I'll have to say, trust Coupe on this one. I have the super short 8 1/2" one with URD SS package and I love it! Though for some it could be too short. You seriously "have" to slap it to get it into reverse, but this is how I wanted it because I think reverse is way to easy to accidentally go into instead of first gear on our trucks.

GaX-Runner

Try to hold one for me cause by the end of next week u'll be getting a payment. as long as USPS doen't screw up.