Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coupe Shifter Mod

Coupe

Reaction score
I have bought a few more cores. If anyone has been wanting one of these, they are $120 shipped + your old shifter. These come with a new tip bushing. If you have a URD or NST SS, I will send you new set screws.

You can get a 9 1/2" or 8 1/2" version. Price is the same.

Here is a link to that mod.
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=31063

Grumpy

Reaction score
Bump for a well-engineered modification. A worth while investment if you got a few miles on your shifter and its getting sloppy.:top:

SX TOY

Reaction score
great craftsman and businessman alike. I love the shifter he assembled for me.
well worth the money!

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
are these still available? I plan on getting a urd ss but most likely not until later in the month or early next month

Coupe

Reaction score
are these still available? I plan on getting a urd ss but most likely not until later in the month or early next month

Yes. You can get it in a 8 1/2" or 9 1/2" version. I have a couple of URD SS as well. I can make you a package deal.

TegoXR

Reaction score
How much for the package deal withe URD SS?

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
bump for a great product. i dont have one but ive felt one of coupes shifters with one of his x-runner knobs and it felt sooooo goood! lol

Emanon

Reaction score
I may have to hit you up for one of these to go with the new Coupe custom shift knob and URD SS.

TreTuna

Reaction score
Emanon, I'll have to say, trust Coupe on this one. I have the super short 8 1/2" one with URD SS package and I love it! Though for some it could be too short. You seriously "have" to slap it to get it into reverse, but this is how I wanted it because I think reverse is way to easy to accidentally go into instead of first gear on our trucks.

Coupe

Reaction score
Depends on how many I sell this week end.:laugh:

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Try to hold one for me cause by the end of next week u'll be getting a payment. as long as USPS doen't screw up.

Coupe

Reaction score
I made a couple of new ones this week end.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Sweet....my guess is that i'll be sendin you a pm end of next week to get it done:top:

Top Bottom