Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

December 2012 : sdxrunner619's 2005 SWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I think your both retarded in that its actully 4 lines of text....

But who really gives a rats ass, wicked truck man, great way to show the community how these trucks can really be put to use performance wise!

It is one truck that is certainly different from the rest but the best part is that your willing to help and share your experiences you've had with everyone here.

Thank you for your help bro and a well deserved TROM.....

Ps klint really like the backdrop idear!!!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I think your both retarded in that its actully 4 lines of text....

But who really gives a rats ass, wicked truck man, great way to show the community how these trucks can really be put to use performance wise!

It is one truck that is certainly different from the rest but the best part is that your willing to help and share your experiences you've had with everyone here.

Thank you for your help bro and a well deserved TROM.....

Ps klint really like the backdrop idear!!!

Agreed. Who gives a rats ass. Lol.

Anywho, Yah im glad im able to share my experiences. Sometimes putting all this info and ideas out in the public allow for finding ways around problems you would have never thought of. :top:

X-roller

Reaction score
It was only a matter of time until this guy was elected for his crazy drifting style. Lol. Congrats brotha

darthyota

Reaction score
This is so unbelievably true. I couldnt agree more.

And regards CHAMPt, trust me I wish I had vendors lining up to make custom parts for my truck, even getting something as simple bloody coil over, something that 240sx owners have dozens of brands of various qualitys to chose from.

The looks on other drifters face when I tell them I have stock struts with drop springs is priceless....its honestly, probably the biggest thing holding me back. :thumbdown:

kevin theres already a solution for this i told you about it like 6 months ago it lets you run an off the shelf coil over which you can then test and tune to your liking:canada:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
kevin theres already a solution for this i told you about it like 6 months ago it lets you run an off the shelf coil over which you can then test and tune to your liking:canada:
If i hear nothing by Jan, im calling it. That will mark the one year point. :rolleyez: Plan "b" will go into effect...:rockon:

Fisherman

Reaction score
congrats kevin! thanks for all the help and future help. oh and the other day i heard the trd supercharger coming then saw you pass by on west pt. loma. no mistaking that truck. :laugh:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
congrats kevin! thanks for all the help and future help. oh and the other day i heard the trd supercharger coming then saw you pass by on west pt. loma. no mistaking that truck. :laugh:

Looky here, its this guy, back from the dead!!!! Long time no see, well, i must have seen you according to you, or mistaken you for a Pre-Runner...:eviltongue:

NODRULN

Reaction score
congrats on a sick build. im temped to build a drift truck like this and show up my 240 and rx7 friends lol

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
congrats on a sick build. im temped to build a drift truck like this and show up my 240 and rx7 friends lol

No matter what you do, a truck will NEVER be as good as a 240sx, or any well balanced RWD sports car at drifting. It will take loads of money to make it even hold a candle to them, let alone beat them. take it from me on this. :top: But, in the end, being the underdog, and still showing them up is part of the reason why its so damn fun!!!!:blurock:

dmbfan73

Reaction score
just returned from a very long overseas deployment, but, did i miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom