Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

different racing stripe or stripes

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a visual of a BSP with red stripe or stripes,can't find anything with that combo and just wanna see if it would bea good or bad look.

Coupe

Reaction score
There is one on this site, with a single red stripe.

I will see if I can find it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm looks pretty cool, not sure if I want a single stripe or double or a single stripe kinda over towards pass side ,just brainstorming at this point, thanx for the pic tho. Hey smilinn,u painting all that black? I did ground fx on my 09 blue wrx in black and looked pretty cool, and I did Hood scoop also, all in plasti dip

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Be different:

Stripe6.jpg

Reaction score
Pretty cool,u actually was looking at rims kinda like that,just the red was on the inside but I do like the stripe idea,I'll post pics of the rims when I get home

And my,well John's trucks a lil different wit the NASCAR truck wing

Last edited:
Reaction score

Wow,that def helped me not like those rims. That might be a lil over the top but cool seeing it like that non the less. Looks like somebody needs to get the leaf blower out at mom's house. U think Maybe the reds too dark? And I'm def gonna go with a all black meaty'r rim

How about a red full evo mod? Ha

Last edited:
Reaction score
how murderface stands today,lil dirty but its been raining a lot....Oh Ya,how's that graphic gonna look on drivers side w gas tank door?

Attachments

• Murderface_2013.jpg
    Murderface_2013.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I like that graphic a ton Steve! Obviously just my opinion, but BrotherMF, that will make your truck look so good.

I do agree that it is a bit to dark though. Something between there and RR. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
I already have a buddy making them for me.Sux he won't be up to nj till August to put it on tho. I would just f it up if I tried

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I like that graphic a ton Steve! Obviously just my opinion, but BrotherMF, that will make your truck look so good.

I do agree that it is a bit to dark though. Something between there and RR. What do you guys think?

MFwS.jpg

OK. Brighter version for you.
I was trying to keep it somewhat subtle since John did murder it out... :dontknow:

Reaction score
MFwS.jpg

OK. Brighter version for you.
I was trying to keep it somewhat subtle since John did murder it out... :dontknow:

John murdered it out under my advice, he didn't even know what murdered out ment Ha....Yeah I'm just trying to make it my own without going crazy. Looks way better with the brighter red and black stock wheels....thnx

And it's not like it's gonna cost a lot,so if I don't like it I take it off,not biggie

Last edited:
Top Bottom