Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dirty seats

HAMHAWK_JAY

Reaction score
When i got my taco a while back the dealet didnt clean or detail it despite me being part of the toyota company. Now they've gotten worse from me trying to clean them to death; any one know the part # for the upper and lower covers

x-runner kid

Reaction score
When i got my taco a while back the dealet didnt clean or detail it despite me being part of the toyota company. Now they've gotten worse from me trying to clean them to death; any one know the part # for the upper and lower covers

Not sure on the part numbers but you can take them to a good detail place that uses an extractor and they will clean them up nicely. If not that you can buy some upholstery cleaner from a company called opti coat. I use their stuff all the time the stuff is magic.

HAMHAWK_JAY

Reaction score
Not sure on the part numbers but you can take them to a good detail place that uses an extractor and they will clean them up nicely. If not that you can buy some upholstery cleaner from a company called opti coat. I use their stuff all the time the stuff is magic.

I used the interior cleaner and fabric and Alsol we had at lexus and it pretty much just moved it around i might pull the passenger seat and drop it off at a detail shop to see if they can work that magic

STONER-X

Reaction score
if you are looking to replace the covers then why don't you take them off and try to hand clean it? or if you are calling them a loss then take them off and throw them in the washer and see what happens?

the seats material was one thing that annoyed me in my truck.. I left my windows cracked one day and it lightly rained.. the rain water stained my seat. I feel the interior material for these seats is light duty.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I used the interior cleaner and fabric and Alsol we had at lexus and it pretty much just moved it around i might pull the passenger seat and drop it off at a detail shop to see if they can work that magic

Usually the cleaners will just move it around you have to have a extractor to pull the dirty water out of the seat or my method is blotting it with a dry towel and repeating the process until it's clean.

HAMHAWK_JAY

Reaction score
if you are looking to replace the covers then why don't you take them off and try to hand clean it? or if you are calling them a loss then take them off and throw them in the washer and see what happens?

the seats material was one thing that annoyed me in my truck.. I left my windows cracked one day and it lightly rained.. the rain water stained my seat. I feel the interior material for these seats is light duty.
I need to re-up on some hog nose rings then ill try the washer pour a little oxy clean in there

Top Bottom