Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Engine swap meet at my house!

Clewis333

Reaction score
hey guys, as some of you know already. i blew up my motor at VIR about 2 months ago. Gadget was nice enough to help me get a motor. and now i need to take off the turbo kit. rip out the blown motor and put in the new motor. anyone in the hampton roads area is invited to help me out with this "adventure". beer, pizza, and pretty much anything else you could want/need will be provided. hell i might even pay for gas if i get some experience out here... :adore: i've never done an engine swap and could really use some helping hands. i live in chesapeake, va if you are on the fence about this. please come to the green side and help me out :top:
if you want my address or just wanna talk about when you're gonna show up. my email is clewis333@gmail.com and my phone number is 309 363 9613

------------------------
Update! I've officially dropped a leave chit to get enough time off work to pull this off to hopefully attend xfest east!
So I have September 05-9 off to work on Christine and get her running again. Once again, if you're apprehensive about coming out, call me up and See if we can work something out. Need some guys with experience
P.s. Gadget if you really want to tour an air craft carrier we could arrange that!

Last edited:

Doublld

Reaction score
If you brought it to me in sterling va I would help you for a little money.

Gadget

Reaction score
Yea, like he can get that swapped out in about an hour....

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope you get some help Caleb. Time to get Christine back on the road. :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
For the future, if you don't have at least the Coupe oil pan spacer, definitely get one.

To keep things simple for Clifford's swap, I slid the transmission back, on the cross member. Which also meant removing the shifter.

Reaction score
If you do this in December, I can help. I am going to Disiney World in December. I could get there a week early and help you out. It wouldn't cost you anything.

Kyleinator

Reaction score
I wish I wasn't 3,000 miles away or I'd be there. Good luck and take pics!

Clewis333

Reaction score
thanks for all the replies guys. i'll be trying again this weekend. only difference is i have duty on friday. so i'll be working saturday and sunday. again, if anyone wants/can help out it would be appreciated. for my address/ or for anything else my phone number is 3093639613 and my email is clewis333@gmail.com

lamia2super

Reaction score
You should sell everything and buy a old m120 motor and drop it in ! V12 and Pagani sounds from a truck!!!! Awesome !

Gadget

Reaction score
Pagani uses a Mercedes engine.

G

lamia2super

Reaction score

Clewis333

Reaction score
off of portsmouth blvd. next to chesapeake square mall. that area
still haven't gotten anything done. good ole virginia weather says no modding

wrmathis

Reaction score
i just did this last december. If i was still in Newport News i'd come down and help but i am in colorado now :/ good luck tho and its not too bad of a job

Top Bottom