Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FAQ: Complete X-Runner Specs

Roseknight

Reaction score
Unless I missed it.. my question is.. what is the stock bed height from the ground?

besides the preformance fun an X-Runner enjoys over other Tacomas the thing that is drawing me toward one is the idea of a lower bed height... I tend to haul motorcycles on a regular basis.. and the closer to the ground the better.. with my well loved '98 2wd SR5 I can step from the ground to the tailgate while holding a bike on a ramp.. and well I wonder if I will still be able to when I switch to a newer version.

scareurpasenger

Reaction score
Looks like the 2012 model is quite a bit heavier according to yahoo auto. 3835lbs!

Has anyone driven them back to back to see?

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
CAPACITY
Fuel Tank: 21 gallons
Cooling System (quarts): 10.3
Engine Oil (quarts): 4.4 w/o filter change, 4.8 w/filter change

is the tank really 21 gallons? mine seems to fill up around 18 when im on empty :hmmmm2:

decade

Reaction score
Good info. Just want to make sure, our XR has accessed cab, right? What is extended cab?

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Just Wondering, Does ANY one know the stock braking performance, such as 60-0 stopping power in distance(FT.)???

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Ya, I'm really disappointed with brakes, but just wondering what's the number to compare to other cars(braking power in FT.)

FullBlownAIDS

Reaction score
I love this thread, anytime I can't remember a spec this is the only place I need to go so thank you!

Top Bottom