Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First annual meet at easts1d3's house

easts1d3

Reaction score
Who's all in for this weekend, I need a number so I can buy some food to BBQ

Please byob, chairs, and if your sleeping over just bring a blanket and pillow

Thanks!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Me and my gf will be there for sure. Once we see who else is coming we will try to cruise together hopefully.

I'll msg the guy from Facebook and see if he's still for sure as well

xrgilly

Reaction score
As long as my truck is ready im down, will be just me no wife or baby

easts1d3

Reaction score
Yeah! I cant wait to see everyone again and meet some new faces
I'm going to break out the smoker and do a good 8 hr smoke for saturday :canada:

SSSXR

Reaction score
unfortunately, I can't make it anymore :/

here's a pic of my truck to hold you over lol

2u7ojk1.jpg

pic is from before I took it drifting in April, I busted off the side skirt but it still looks decent haha. I'll be going as much as I can this summer... its the topp drift events at shannonville motorsports. the next one is this holiday monday but I can't make it :( same reason I can make windsor :(

gilroy you bought a truck? more info please? also pictures

xrgilly

Reaction score
unfortunately, I can't make it anymore :/

here's a pic of my truck to hold you over lol

2u7ojk1.jpg

pic is from before I took it drifting in April, I busted off the side skirt but it still looks decent haha. I'll be going as much as I can this summer... its the topp drift events at shannonville motorsports. the next one is this holiday monday but I can't make it :( same reason I can make windsor :(

gilroy you bought a truck? more info please? also pictures

not yet… in the process ps if your gonna drift your gonna need some boost ..just saying

SSSXR

Reaction score
not yet… in the process ps if your gonna drift your gonna need some boost ..just saying

It actually wasn't bad N/A. I just kept clutch kicking if I felt I was gaining traction. stock clutch is probably one big hotspot now but w/e lol

I scared if I go boost I'll start breaking things I just want to have fun keep it running and when I smash too much buy something new and spend money on that.

Superloki24

Reaction score
I might be able to make an appearance now, but it will only be in the afternoon probably. So don't count me in for any food but I'll text you for sure when I can make.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Guy from Facebook (Blayne) is coming for sure. Won't be staying the night though.

So.. Who all is in for sure? What time is everyone planning on leaving? We gonna cruise together or is it everyone for themselves?

xrgilly

Reaction score
well I've pulled the trigger just trying to have it ready for friday!!

xrgilly

Reaction score
trying to work out times to meet up for the convoy down .. contact me or bill if u want to join in

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Well bad news bears, something's have come up and I am no longer able to attend. Aside from others it's probably best not to make the trek until my motor is 100%..

Have fun and drive safe... Lookout for my sale thread soon locals will have first dibs(not a part out just cleaning house)
Anyone interested in my CF hood let me know... Cheap Cheap!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Well bad news bears, something's have come up and I am no longer able to attend. Aside from others it's probably best not to make the trek until my motor is 100%..

Have fun and drive safe... Lookout for my sale thread soon locals will have first dibs(not a part out just cleaning house)
Anyone interested in my CF hood let me know... Cheap Cheap!

i might be interested

easts1d3

Reaction score
Drive safe everyone
I'll see y'all in a few hours

Wayside

Reaction score
Home Safe:smile: Thank you Jesiah for hosting. Had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. It was nice meeting you all and hope we can do a next meet soon!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I was hoping to show up but end up driving to Winnipeg for a trailer switch with a driver from Calgary. Anyone took pictures to make us feel bad for not being there. Cory, what up with the X ?

easts1d3

Reaction score
Im glad everyone had a good time, I enjoyed hosting the meet and my house. I'd definitely do it again!

Top Bottom