Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First to boost the new 1GR-FE

RRX

Reaction score
what about offering a trd upgrade package gman? for those with trd scs that have maxed them out but still want more power yet still want that down low power delivery that a roots/twin screw supercharger delivers

Well I am running the mark III stage III and I can not keep traction down low or on the high end. At 80 mph I still brake traction.

Miami_X

Reaction score
Man, those 09+ ECU connectors have sure proven to be problematic, eh Gadget? I'm still waiting on the Uconn for my '12.
Hey Gadget, will you be at the Track Daze event at VIR in late May/early June?

rennurx

Reaction score
Well I am running the mark III stage III and I can not keep traction down low or on the high end. At 80 mph I still brake traction.

80mph and braking traction? I'd say invest in some better tires lol

Gadget

Reaction score
Man, those 09+ ECU connectors have sure proven to be problematic, eh Gadget? I'm still waiting on the Uconn for my '12.
Hey Gadget, will you be at the Track Daze event at VIR in late May/early June?

I have surrendered, given up, calling it quits, done.

Just going to spend the money and have them made.

G

Gadget

Reaction score
People keep saying that, but I always ask, how do you 3d print a connector with molded in pins?

G

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW Gadget, I believe Bullet Cars of Australia beat you to supercharging the 2nd Gen 1GR-FE.

Different continent. Does not apply. :crinklehair:

[/quote]

They certainly beat us to the market, but we had the prototype running long before anyone knew about it, so maybe are the first to boost it. Really it does not matter. The URD system is so awesome it will be the standard that all other will be judged by again...

G

Last edited by a moderator:

iniazy

Reaction score
I still don't see this kit in URDUSA.com. Still not ready yet?

Top Bottom