Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FL spotted Xrunner thread

lamia2super

Reaction score
thought i would start one of these since i keep seeing other xrunners on the street.

saw this one today.

L3G10N

Reaction score
idk why but i'd be annoyed at my tag getting posted.

not me btw, you know i have those custom scratches everywhere. lol.

lamia2super

Reaction score
idk why but i'd be annoyed at my tag getting posted.

not me btw, you know i have those custom scratches everywhere. lol.

we can blurr it out before posting it. still think its a good idea for us to find each other

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
I never understood why folks don't like their tag bein' posted online.
The vehicle sits outside in parking lots or running down the road with the tag displayed so why the issue?

Now if I was doin' a smokey burnout on a public street or some other illegal activity that's a different story.
Not that I would EVER do that ;) because I'm cheap and tires are NOT! Need the $$ for other "improvements"

:laugh:

Dave

L3G10N

Reaction score
I never understood why folks don't like their tag bein' posted online.
The vehicle sits outside in parking lots or running down the road with the tag displayed so why the issue?

Now if I was doin' a smokey burnout on a public street or some other illegal activity that's a different story.
Not that I would EVER do that ;) because I'm cheap and tires are NOT! Need the $$ for other "improvements"

:laugh:

Dave

hi, i posted all the parts on my truck on the interwebs. oh look, people have the tag and now know where the truck is at night and what parts are on it...

L3G10N

Reaction score
Who was that swb with the rgm I saw on Pembroke road today?

AsianTaco

Reaction score
I guess look out for me then! Located in the Fort Lauderdale area. Asian driver. -__-

Attachments

• IMG_9679.jpg
    IMG_9679.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 223
Reaction score
ive sren more lately saw on at tropucaire park few weeks ago.. but other than that not really i think there one in my area.. i live in off ives dairy road..

AsianTaco

Reaction score
So the passed couple days I have collected pictures from the Boca Raton, West Palm and Coconut Creek area.
IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

lamia2super

Reaction score
i need to get some newer taillights

i saw this one the other day..........oo wait thats mine :D

Roby124

Reaction score
i need to get some newer taillights

i saw this one the other day..........oo wait thats mine :D

Was that at a shop on 107th ave? My friends dad owns that shop and he sent me a picture text of this saying "hey look your twin" lol what are the odds. This was a few weeks ago

lamia2super

Reaction score
Was that at a shop on 107th ave? My friends dad owns that shop and he sent me a picture text of this saying "hey look your twin" lol what are the odds. This was a few weeks ago

no this shop was on flager and like 8th ave

Nice train horns.

thanks i had them laying around from my brothers truck and decided to hook them up. only problem is since i removed the spare tire i get a tire pressue light on the dash and his air tank was so big i had to put it in the bed. stupid loud tho

Top Bottom